Director of Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree and four years of human resources experience or closely related experience, ie employee relations manager, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have at least 3 years in a leadership position
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential, preferred.
- Excellent oral, listening and written communication skills
- Proven presentation skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to identify inefficiencies and suggest changes
- Hiring personnel at all levels
- Human Resources Management (all departments)
- Benefits Administration, including design and communication
- Payroll Management
- Performance Management
- Compensation and Wage Structure
- Employment Law
- Experience with classroom training
The Director of Human Resources is directly responsible for the overall execution, administration, coordination and evaluation of human resource programs and services.
The Director of HR will lead and manage the following functional areas: department development, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), associate relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, employment & recruiting, and safety. This position will also assist the CFO and/or other managers with special projects on occasion. The primary objective of this position is to recruit, train and retain quality employees for our growing company and ensure all Human Resources programs and services promote and support the success of its employees and the strategic objectives and goals of the company.
- Manage the new hire process, including: recruiting, hiring, on-boarding, orientation and on-going training
- Develop and deliver rewards and recognition programs, competitive compensation and benefit offerings that ensure we are an employer of choice. All offerings must foster company culture of fairness, inclusion and the goal of mutual success for associate and our company.
- Ensure compliance to all State and Federal Employment laws, including but not limited to: Title 7 (EEO), HIPPA, FMLA, OFLA, ADA, Wage and Hour and Workers Compensation
- Review and recommend continuous improvement for performance management and improvement programs
- Deliver training and development programs that ensure employee satisfaction and success
- Lead and ensure all associate safety, welfare, wellness and health programs are effective
- Understand the company’s goals and budget and manages HR programs accordingly
- Oversee the accurate processing of payroll for Twin Falls associates