Director Human Resources
Plan, organize and manage all aspects of the benefits, wage and salary, compensation, employment, recruitment, and employee relations functions to meet overall company objectives.
- Participates in the development of human resource philosophies and strategic planning in relation to programs and trends in human resource management.
- Manages the position evaluation and job description processes and corresponding policies.
- Organizes open enrollment for benefits
- Manages compensation/salary issues within the organization.
- Participates in union negotiations
- Incorporates the emotional and physical needs of patients, visitors and/or co-workers in daily activities.
- Is recognized by co-workers, patients, and customers as responsive, courteous, respectful and cooperative.
- Positively promotes the mission, the core values (stewardship, integrity, compassion, competence, courtesy), and goals of the organization.
- Respects and honors the Patient's Bill of Rights and preserves the dignity, privacy and confidentiality of every person.
- Attempts to resolve complaints even if you or your department is not the source of the complaint.
- Develops new programs responsive to legal and technical needs.
- Reviews department performance in relation to established goals.
- Assures compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Develops benefits/compensation programs that are market competitive and stimulating for the organization
- Develops philosophy and approaches to policies on wage and salary issues, compensation, to maintain market competitiveness.
- Participates in strategic planning in relation to programs and trends in Human Resource management.
- Carries out objectives of senior management
- Ensures that employee files are always compliant for any regulatory audit.
- Provides counsel to employees and management on policy issues, wage, and salaryissues and employee relations issues.
- Educates and advises company management of human resource policies and procedures, and develops alternatives to enable them to meet department objectives.
- Provides support to managers when evaluating appropriate staffing. Assists withdownsizing and re-organizational strategies.
- Develops statistics, cost projections and appropriate reports for management.
- Provides analysis and evaluation of market to establish competitive salaries.
- Attends administrative and other meetings a
Job Reference #: 2948