Lutron Electronics is searching for a Director, Human Resources Shared Services to help cultivate a "best in class" Human Resources organization that will ultimately make a huge impact on their growing global business. This position is located in the World Headquarters in Coopersburg, PA. The Company will pay for relocation if needed.
- Bring vision, strategy and passion for people, systems and processes to lead the team that manages employee data and transactions with streamlined operations and a positive employee experience.
- Oversee and support the members and activities of the HR Operations team responsible for the delivery and support of talent acquisition, benefits, compensation, compliance, on-boarding and off-boarding of employees, leaves of absence and other employee life-cycle related programs.
- Provide HR expertise and support to the Leadership Team.
- Promote continuous improvement in the development of the HR Operations team through leadership, guidance and education.
- Provides advice, counsel and management of personnel and disciplinary actions; ensures all applicable laws are followed.
- Ensure HR compliance in all domestic and international jurisdictions.
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing and updating policies, procedures, methods and guidelines.
- Promote and direct the organization's use of HRIS system, processes, and programs through collaborative relationship management throughout the organization.
- Manage HR interactions cross-functionally with other teams as necessary, including Payroll/Finance, IT, Legal, as well as other parts of the global HR Team.
- Tackle both operational and strategic work as needed.
- Ensure HR compliance with all policies, regulations and requirements in all domestic and international jurisdictions.
- Ensure the confidentiality, accuracy, security and timely maintenance of HR data.
- Ensure our employees have access to the best benefits both domestically and internationally.
- Preparation and oversight of the Global HR Operations budget.
- Ensure timely and accurate analysis, bench-marking, preparation presentation, and communication of HR KPI's and metrics to the Executive Leadership Team.
- Strong emotional intelligence, integrity, and pride in serving as an HR subject matter/technical expert.
- Strong understanding of HR, Payroll, and Finance (as it relates to HR) business processes.
- Strong employee relations experience involving Human Resource management and staff consultation, training and development and performance management.
- Effective skills as a coach and counselor to not only your HR staff, but also front-line management and employees. The ability to move between strategic thinking and rolling-up your sleeves to tackle operational work.
- Experience as a business thinker and problem solver able to make sound decisions.
- Ability to build effective work relationships, influence behavior, and manage change.
- High degree of integrity and honesty; demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Master's degree or MBA preferred (Human Resources, Business or related field). HR Certifications in operational areas required.
- 15 years or more of proven progressive HR leadership experience, including experience leading a global HR staff and supporting a globally diverse employee population.
- Considering candidates with stable and proven Global HRexperience within the one following industries: Pharmaceutical, Bio-Tech, Technology, Electronics Manufacturing, or Automotive.
- Experience with global aspects of human resources including requirements and regulations in countries other than the United States.
- Experience managing HRIS systems.