The Director, HR Shared Services, will lead the development of an HR Shared Services function including developing and implementing the overall service delivery strategy, including developing and executing on a detailed program roadmap, working with process owners and service providers to identify optimal service solutions and continuous improvement opportunities to mature the overall service delivery capability.
The Director will also oversee the integration of the HR Information Systems.
The Director of HR Shared Services and Systems is responsible for the short- and long-term strategic direction, systems design, maintenance, reporting, vendor partnerships, internal partnerships, and project management for the HRIS system, in addition to HR transactional and compliance processes.
- This includes all phases of system functionality, data management, reporting, and other operations for the UHS HR systems landscape. The position will also define a vision for HR Shared Services, build core processes, oversee the efficiency and effectiveness of our HR systems as well as how these systems interface with other proprietary and third-party systems/solutions.
- This includes the specification, development and implementation of new or updated systems, reports and policies and procedures for internal use with a focus on continuous improvement while maintaining the integrity of the existing structure, security and data.
- This leader’s responsibilities also include all people data, metrics, reporting and analytics.
The successful candidate is a subject matter expert in HR Information Systems and data architecture, as well as HR business process efficiency and effectiveness.
- S/he will lead a dynamic team charged with delivering a world class HR systems environment that supports an accessible employee experience.
- The role is best suited for someone with a strong analytics, data, systems and HR operations background, and a desire and passion for building capability in an organization, scaling it for the future.
- S/he will provide hands-on program management of our core HR services, partnering with the COEs and HRBPs to drive high quality execution of HR Operations, HRIS, and Payroll functions.
- The director will also plan, coordinate, and drive strategic initiatives focused on scaling HRsupport in a “best practice” manner.
Bachelor’s degree in related field is required.
- MBA or related Master’s preferred.
- Certification(s) a plus (HRIS, Project Management Professional [PMP], Six Sigma)