An international technology organization is looking for a Director of Human Resources who will be responsible for the development and administration of all Human Resources functions including HR, payroll, recruiting, and facilities. We are looking for a leader for the 250 person global organization who possesses both a strategic and operational mindset. This will be based in San Francisco thus we are only considering Bay Area candidates at this time.
- Partner/collaborate with leadership team to align and execute HR strategies in support of business objectives in all business locations.
- Partner with Recruiting Manager to support our growing, global recruiting team.
- Primary human resource business partner for operational groups - responsible for monitoring organizational structure and staffing levels to accomplish company goals and objectives.
- Provide advice, counsel and coaching to employees regarding HR policies and procedures.
- Champion company culture and enforce team spirit by supporting Company and team events and outings.
- Implement and oversee compensation plans, including: commission plans, bonus plans, and overall equitycompensation philosophy.
- Develop and oversee performance management process, including goal setting and performance assessment, feedback and training processes.
- Develop and implement appropriate change management plans.
- Implement and monitor adherence to HR policies, procedures and practices.
- Lead talent acquisition function with strategic recruitment, hiring, onboarding and training.
- Evaluate and oversee administration of benefit programs and recommend improvement.
- Investigate, resolve and/or coordinate grievances, workplace disputes, harassments or ethics violation and disputes.
- Evaluate HRIS solutions to improve human resources data management and processes.
- Partner with finance team to perform periodic cost and productivity analyses for overall employee base.
- Ensure company stays in compliance with all HR related Government regulations and guidelines.
- A minimum of 8 years of HRexperience including 3-5 years in a management level position.
- Team player with a collaborative leadership style and a proven ability to build, mentor and retain quality employees in a fast-paced work environment.
- Candidate must possess a strong work ethic and a high energy, hands-on management style.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally and effectively throughout various levels of the organization structure.
- Knowledge of employment, wage and salary laws and regulations.
- Ability to negotiate and manage dispute resolution processes. Experience in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures
- Willingness to travel as necessary
- Knowledge of information systems used in human resources applications.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce high quality results within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Senior level communication and presentation skills.