Director, Human Resources - Organizational Development
5 - 7 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
Directs one or more human resources functions. Develops and/or implements programs, policies, systems, and services to support Bank and Human Resources business needs and objectives. Ensures compliance with applicable policies and regulations. Serves on or chairs District and system-level workgroups/committees that influence the direction and administration of policies and functions.
- Directs one or more human resources functions such as compensation, benefits, communications, human resources automation, department administration, and department operations (payroll, timekeeping, leave management, etc.). Consults with and advises senior management on strategic direction and resource needs for Human Resources functions.
- Develops and/or implements programs, policies, systems, and services to support Bank and Human Resources business needs and objectives and ensures the most effective use of resources. Directs projects related to human resources functions. Provides ongoing analytical and administrative support to District management and staff. Ensures that Human Resources activities comply with Bank policies and HR laws.
- Selects, develops and manages human resources staff to maximize operational effectiveness. Assigns work, appraises performance, and coaches and counsels staff. Recommends salary actions and other personnel actions, including disciplinary actions and termination.
- Serves on or chairs District and System-level workgroup/committees to influence the direction and administration of human resources policies and initiatives. Provides advice and support to senior Bank management on System issues or initiatives that could shape human resources strategic direction, programs, or policies.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent experience preferred
- 5-8 years designing and delivering organizational development initiatives related to the employee life cycle, including change management, onboarding performance management, team effectiveness, employee and leadership development
- Experience developing and leading a team of strong subject matter experts
- Experience leading the design and implementation of large-scale, high profile change management initiative with varying degrees of complexity
- Experience coaching and developing leaders at various levels, including C-suite
Knowledge Area/Technical Skills/Certifications and Licenses:
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- Strong background in organizational development consulting and interventions
- Lead the design, development, deployment and continuous improvement of enterprise OD interventions and solutions for all levels
- Effective communication skills with the ability to drive change and influence stakeholders. Ability to quickly establish and build effective partnering relationships and inspire trust
- Developing Direct Reports and Others
- Managerial Courage
- Decision Quality
- Directing Others
- Strategic Agility
- Priority Setting
- Motivating Others
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Communicate Effectively