Director, HR is responsible for driving NICE’s entire talent agenda for the Americas Enterprise Sales Organization. This role also leads the organizational development of our regional leadership population. As a trusted adviser on all HR initiatives, this role operates in deep partnership to the business in a wide dimension of capacities. Based in our Hoboken, NJ office, this role will cover employees located in multiple states and countries, including a significant remote population across the United States.
- Partner with senior executives and management to develop and drive plans that optimize talent, structure, process and culture across the division.
- Deep entrenchment with all aspects of the client groups supported that has comprehensive business literacy and understands all the specific details and nuances of the organizations.
- Facilitates development of the client group’s integrated people plan and ensures alignment with the strategic plans of the organization.
- Advises leaders on the implications of short and long-term decisions, strategies, and large-scale change efforts that will yield sustainable business results.
- Provides highly experienced vision and input on business restructures, workforce planning and employee talent management and development.
- Successfully and proactively shepherds the organization though its annual cycles such as merit, annual and mid-year review, calibration and attainment. This includes the execution of all company-wide HR programs and practices.
- Develops and implements HR programs, and tools in partnership with business leaders, Centers of Excellence (COEs) to build and enhance organizational capability and add value to the business.
- Employee Relations experience that is objective, thorough, diplomatic and discrete.
- Strategic analysis and trend examination annually to ensure that the organizational framework delivers the most benefits to the business, including annual reviews and adjustments to the organizational design.
- Counsel, coach and drive leaders/ managers on talent issues including performance management, high potential employee identification, and poor performer reduction.
- Provide business partner consulting to all levels of organization within the aligned client groups.
- Work closely with the Americas HR team to provide back-up and support, share best practices and discuss issues, and participate in new program development
- Manages the learning and development of our leadership population through developing the annual program, managing vendors, ensuring operations and periodically delivering and developing content.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Human Resources, Psychology or other applicable discipline
- Masters in HR is preferred, not required.
- PHR or SPHR is desirable
- A minimum of 8years of previous experience leading a dynamic business from an HR perspective. Progressive solution oriented HR acumen with demonstrated knowledge of the Strategic HR Business Partner Model, efficient organizational design, HR best practices, relationship management and performance management.
- Results driven and comprehensive approach to managing all HR processes autonomously from end to end; both administrative to highly strategic. Enjoys an often fast paced environment and is committed to working extensively when needed
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the VP level business on tactical and strategic issues is critical. Excellent relationship building capabilities with a keen ability to coach and guide. Mature professional judgment which is both discrete and diplomatic is vital.
- Collaborative and engaged approach to HR consulting with exceptional communication and presentations skills. Extremely strong writing skills are required in a multitude of communication mediums. From email, to organizational announcements to training content.
- Advanced proactive project management capabilities that drive for results from inception to execution. Substantive exposure and engagement with the planning, execution and management of complex projects and cycles critical to business success
- Deep commitment to organizational learning and development that encourages leadership and employees alike for improvement.
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve revenue results.
- Some travelrequired (up to 10%)