- As a member of the Executive Management Team, manages the Human Resources (HR) department and the provision of human resources services.
- Develops and maintains programs and best practices for recruitment, retention, benefit administration, compensation, employee relations, HR information systems and staff development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related field, Master’s preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 10 years progressive leadership and functional HR experience. Knowledge of current employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and leadership skills.
Requisition ID : 1400