WHAT WE NEED
Employee Retention Leader
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our Human Resources team works with employees to improve productivity, quality and effectiveness – and ultimately to help employees grow. From implementing Human Resources programs to providing support to the practice site managers and staff, this job has a great mix of both operations and management. Employment services is a broad term, but one with lots of potential and variety.
Are you an experienced Human Resources leader? Do you have strong communication skills? Do you enjoy working with others? Would you like to put your skills to work in an environment that values faith and people? We’d like to meet you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work closely with operational leadership and Divisional Director of Human Resources to implement and execute Human Resources programs and policies that support organizational goals and services.
- Provide management oversight and strategic direction for the Human Resources department.
- Analyze data, establish policies, and process improvements that support organizational goals.
- Perform day-to-day human resource functions.
- Implement and annually update compensation program. Participate in salary surveys to obtain current market information.
- Design, implement, and provide oversight of the employee benefit programs and services. Monitor for effectiveness and perform cost benefit analysis.
- Facilitate the efforts of the management team and office managers to create and revise policies and procedures. Create and maintain administrative policies as needed.
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Author the strategic Human Resources plan.
- Develop and manage annual budgets for the Human Resources department.
- Plan and monitor Human Resources department service and staffing.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Extensive broad-based working knowledge of Human Resources practices and requirements.
- Extensive employee relations skills, ability to conduct investigations and implement resolutions.
- Advanced critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Successful record of goal achievement.
- Leadership experience in a healthcare organization.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Meet deadlines, manage tight time frames and simultaneously manage several projects.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
5-10 Years Experience