Director, Human Resources
The Director, Human Resources provides the strategic direction, leadership, development and implementation of all HR strategies, programs and policies. This role operates in partnership with the Executive Committee, and is responsible to oversee and support Human Resources practices that willprovide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a driven and passionate workforce.
Dali Wireless provides wireless infrastructure that offers new and better ways to handle exponential growth in mobile data traffic. Dali’s fully digital wireless signal routing solution revolutionizes in-building and outdoor coverage and capacity by eliminating interference and maximizing spectrum usage. Mobile operators, large enterprises and public safety networks around the world deploy Dali technology to ensure high quality service and a seamless migration to 5G.
- Leads the development and implementation of HR strategies to support the employee life cycle.
- Leads and manages HR initiatives; develops goals/objectives, provides coaching/mentoring and guidance to support business results.
- Directs organizational planning to evaluate company structure, job design and headcount forecasting.
- Develops HR programs, policies and procedures to support management’s ability to ensure continuous improvement, creating a strong workingenvironment and positive culture with high employee engagement.
- Develops and implements employee communication strategies to ensure communication occurs on key organizational matters.
- Operates as a supporting member to the senior management team in developing business. strategies and contributing to operational and management decision making in meeting strategic business objectives.
- Identifies, tracks and provides analytics trending on key HR metrics to improve business results.
- Establishes and leads the recruitment and hire-on practices and processes necessary to attract and recruit key candidates.
- Establishes compensation structure and programs for base and variable pay practices.
- Manages annual programs including employee surveys, performance management, and compensation programs.
- Manages group benefits and disability management plan design and administration.
- Ensures compliance with federal, provincial, state and local legislative requirements as it relates to employment and employee information.
- Provides leadership and coaching to all staff on key workplace matters.
- Acts as the key point of contact for employee relations.
- Maintains complete and accurate centralized workforce information utilizing HRIS software.
- Develops and manages the HR budget.
- Oversee management of facility and office services to achieve operational efficiency in support of meeting business objectives.
- Chair the Joint Occupational Health and Safety Committee to establish and implement safety practices as to enhance the safety of employees and protect Dali assets.
- Minimum 10-15 years of progressive experience in Human Resources.
- Ability to provide leadership on creating a highly engaged culture.
- Ability to think strategically and ensure HR is adding value to the business.
- Excellent leadership, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work closely with employees, managers, executive teams, and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR best practices.
- Thorough knowledge of employment standards and other legislative requirements.
- Adept at problem solving and creating innovative solutions.
- Deadline driven and passionate about prioritization.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Experience in a technology or IT industry an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or other relevant post-secondary education in Human Resources or related discipline