Reporting to the Vice President-HR West Division Office for the West Division this role will be responsible for providing human resource service delivery, guidance and consultation to the Sales & Marketing Division Shared Services organization and their teams. The population is approximately 200 employees. In addition, this individual will be responsible for supporting & executing division-wide business and HR strategic initiatives for the Sales & Marketing function across the western United States. This position resides in the greater Denver, Colorado metro area.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Guides and coordinates daily HR operations for the Division Shared Service employees in the Sales and Marketing function
- Provides perspectives and input on regional / division wide policies and programs that are in development, through participation in task forces, special projects, and committees
- Provides consultative services to Senior Division Leaders on organizational performance, compensation, and other HR related activities
- Presents key HR data to senior team that impacts the business
- Acts as project lead on various HR related assignments. Coordinates HR activities across regional operating units. Partners with field HR Leaders and HQ to ensure deliverables are met.
- Leads and supports organizational change by seeking and developing ways for the organization to be more effective
- Responsible for ensuring staffing targets are met for all client groups/teams-Responsible for ensuring employee engagement initiatives are in place for all client groups/teams
- Responsible for ensuring effective training & development plans are in place for all client groups/teams.
- Responsible for ensuring compensation programs are designed administered effectively for all client groups/teams.
- Ability to function as an internal coach to management, peers and others by helping them identify and resolve issues, encouraging excellent management practices, anticipating internal organization issues, proposing solutions, and understanding/representing the employee perspective.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to lead by example in terms of creating an exciting environment for employees and the company to ensure collective success
- Ability to serve as a strategic business partner and advisor to senior leaders with a solid track record of achievement in the human resources management function
- Demonstrated ability in leveraging key performance indicators to drive organizational success
- Demonstrated Strategic planning acumen
- Demonstrated history of successfully managing human resource activities across multiple facilities and across a wide geography
- Demonstrated capabilities in developing and leveraging HR metrics to guide HR effectiveness
- Demonstrated project management and implementation skills including knowledge of change management to insure effective and seamless change integration
- Demonstrated process improvement skills
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with demonstrated presentation skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Develops, implements, and coordinates policies and procedures for the Human Resources department to establish and maintain an effective department through managing, advising, and motivating department employees.
- Counsels management and employees on disciplinary actions and performance problems.
- Provides support, direction, and coaching for training and development programs.
- Oversees government, legal, and regulatory requirements and/or complaints in various areas.
- Maintains an efficient recruitment/interviewing function to ensure adequate staffing at all levels.
- Develops Human Resources strategies for business groups that includes workforce planning, pay-for-performance, talent management, talent acquisition, and succession.
- Partners with business leaders to achieve organization and business alignment.
- Leads department personnel, including direct supervision, hiring, training, and performance management.
- Partners with senior management to develop strategic HR goals, policies, and programs that align with business initiatives.
- Operates HRIS system(s) to maintain appropriate data integrity.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
- 10+ years progressive experience in Human Resources management, including supporting senior level client groups preferably in a Sales/Marketing organization
- Experience in sales compensation design and administration is helpful
- Exceptional business acumen
- Seasoned consultative skills and capability
- Experience in positive employee relations initiatives and activities
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Cable/Telecom industry knowledge helpful
- Experience in Organizational Effectiveness/Organizational Development
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree or PHR or SPHR designation preferred.
- Travel up to 30
Valid Through: 2019-11-12