Are you passionate about providing strategic and operational leadership to Field HR Business Partner teams? If so, we’re looking for you! It’s an exciting time to join our team. Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC) is the largest independent bottler in the US and we are tripling in size. Our purpose driven culture creates a unique environment that fosters growth and collaboration.
What you need to know about working as Director, Human Resources:
You will be responsible for ensuring that all business results are achieved by providing strategic and operational leadership to the Field HR Business Partner team. You will partner with the senior leaders of the North Region and Market Units including Sales, Field Operations (including delivery and warehouse), On-premise, Equipment Services, Manufacturing, Transportation and Fleet to develop strategic thought leadership on matters including Talent Management, Organizational Development, Change Management, Workforce Planning, Diversity, and Employee and Labor Relations. You will work directly with HR Operations, Compensation, Organizational Effectiveness & Development, Talent Acquisition, Benefits and Stewardship to identify and coordinate support and execution consistency in the field. The Director, Human Resources participates on the HR leadership team including developing and initiating companywide HR strategies that increase organizational capability and capacity.
What are the main responsibilities of the Director, Human Resources?
- Identifies HR strategies for the field or if applicable, enterprise wide. Works with corporate HR and operational leaders to prioritize needs, implement a course of action and evaluate results.
- Provides leadership, accountability and supervision of the field HR team.
- Ensures the CCBCC culture and values are maintained and integrated in all business and people decisions.
- Coordinates change management activities and communication between transition territories and legacy geographies ensuring the alignment of HR timelines, processes and policies.
- Partners with the Compensation team to ensure structural marketability and equity.
- Drives performance management throughout the year, including Mid-Year and Year-End reviews as well as follow up where high potential or development gaps exist.
- Initiates, supports and monitors the activities of HR operations including Talent Acquisition, Training, Compliance and Systems.
- Reviews HR metrics (AAP, turnover, adverse impact, etc.) and pro-actively addresses issues.
- Guides field HR through Employee Relations concerns, ECMs and other ER processes.
Where do I grow from here?
If you are a high performing Director, Human Resources you will have the opportunity to move up in Human Resources or choose another career path within our fast growing organization.
Join our team if you can check these boxes:
- You have knowledge of state and federal labor/employment law.
- Are well versed in HR systems including performance management, compensation, benefits, employment, staffing, employee relations and organizational change.
- Have well developed judgement and communication (written and verbal) and influencing skills.
- Have the ability to develop professional relationships and credibility with line management.
- Offer 8-10 years of HR generalist experience.
- Are willing to travel up to 60% to Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia and Maryland.
- Have a minimum of 10 years of relevant and progressively increased responsibleexperience, to include at least 5 years of management experience.
- BA or BS degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of the consumer products business, an HR Certification (i.e. SPHR, SHRM-SCP) and labor experience are highly preferred.
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer
Job Code: HA1602