Director, Human Resources Business Partner
TriNet (NYSE: TNET) is a fast-growing, award-winning PEO for 15,000+ SMBs (Including SnapChat and Yeti). Selling Power Magazine has rated us among Top 35 "best companies to sell for" for FOUR consecutive years!
TriNet is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses. Our full-service HR solutions include features such as payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers' compensation insurance.
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you're passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients' business success with extraordinary HR.
This, along with our stellar people, talented leadership team, and industry-leading technology platform, makes us a highly desirable place to work. But don't just take it from us.
Some of our accolades include:
- Best and Brightest Companies to Work For? by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Best and Brightest in Wellness
- Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year for TriNet Cares
- 50 Best Companies to Sell For 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 by Selling Power
- Now we want to add you to our team of more than 3,000 colleagues across the U.S. JOB
The Director, HR Business Partner will act as a strategic partner, aligning business objectives with employees and
management for assigned business units. The Director, HRBP will contribute to the design and execution
of all aspects of the TriNet HR talent management lifecycle. This professional must be service oriented and a business-attentive individual who will build trusted partnerships with business leaders, while also supporting the development of organizational and talent capability. They are strategic positioners who understand evolving business contexts, stakeholder expectations and business requirements and are able to translate them into talent, culture and leadership actions. The HRBP must be a credible activist who has a clear point of view about how to drive business performance. They are capable builders who define, audit and create organization capabilities required for sustainable organizational success.
- Collaborate with the business and ensure focus on results and outcomes of the business rather than check the box
of traditional HR practices. Understand the company's strategy and goals and translate those goals into
actionable HR objectives in support of the business strategy.
-Partner with Centers of Excellence to lead the implementation of HR programs, policies and processes for assigned business unit(s), including resource planning, talent acquisition, onboarding, goal setting, performance management, total rewards, colleague engagement, leadership assessments and succession planning.
-Provide training, coaching and collaboration with business leaders in employee development, teambuilding, performance management and talent planning. Assists leaders with development plans for teams and employees.
-Communicate organizational culture, policies and procedures, tools and resources to colleagues and internal clients.
Monitors client group environment and the employee experience, forming opinions and communicating trends.
-Contribute to the design and development of HR and business metrics to analyze and identify staff issues, talent needs, and trends.
-Contribute to the design and development of a strategic workforce framework, with clear, actionable steps, that optimize the organization's talent, structure, process and culture.
-Provide HR assistance, support and advice to client group(s) on various HR related issues and needs that arise. This includes consulting with leaders and legal counsel on employee relations issues including investigating, coaching, advising and reporting when necessary.
-Focus on ensuring the flawless execution of human resources practices.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, business or related field; Master's Degree Preferred.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): None.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in organizational development
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Outstanding Human Resources partnering, strategic and consulting skills.
- Leadership development, training and coaching skills that can support all position levels and management; is an effective leader and can play key role in modeling company values.
- High skill level in the design, development and execution of human resources strategies and practices, including
staffing, learning and development, success planning, performance management, and organizational effectiveness/team development.
-Demonstrated ability to manage politics and influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to ramp up quickly and operate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and develop realistic, agile solutions that can be adjusted and scaled as required.
- Ability to manage and adapt to a variety of management styles, business areas of focuses and priorities; must be
creative, action oriented, and possess strong conflict management skills.
- Able to understand issues domestically and internationally and apply accurate employment laws, compliance
requirements, and business solutions.
- Must be self-directed, motivated, and possess excellent judgment and discretion; can partner and work effectively with other departments such as Health & Safety and Finance.
- Strong understanding of integrated change messaging and how it can drive transformation and influence perception
among key stakeholders
-Advanced skill with MS Office Suite [Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, SharePoint, O365]
-Ability to develop and present material in a relevant, effective manner that engages and elicits a reaction at the executive level
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-callschedules, etc.)
- Some travel may be required.
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job
description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color,
disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital
status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran
status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an
accommodation during the application process should contact a company manager, a company officer or a TriNet HR
representative to request such an accommodation
--> Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Benefits day 1; 401K + match; Equity plan, Generous PTO (with rollover); & more...