HID Global operates in a fast paced, global environment, and is positioned for growth, creating a dynamic and interesting workplace in which the HRBP plays a critical and necessary role, facilitating the change and alignment with the Business and key stakeholders to the greater HID Global people strategy. The ability drive strategic HR excellence is supported through a global network of partnering HRBP’s, HR Advisors, and subject matter experts in our centers of excellence (“COE”).
The HRBP role is a key role in the organization and is part of the Human Resources senior leadership team. This incumbent is an effective business partner with strong collaboration, planning, organizational, problem-solving and communication skills who demonstrates the ability to effectively manage multiple projects or matters in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide HRpartnership to designated executive team leadership.
- Partner with the head of the Business Unit (“BU”) or Function as well as its Leadership team to define and execute HR strategies that enable accomplishment of business objectives, supporting our people strategy.
- Develop, collaborate, and cultivate deep relationships with other HRBPs and Centers of Excellence.
- Understand client group strategic priorities and business imperatives and tailor HR solutions to meet those needs.
- Understand the business and its global challenges to help address the organizational talent needs.
- Proactively consult and recommend HR solutions to improve critical business outcomes.
- Translate current and future business needs into an overall integrated strategic HR plan.
- Participate in, coordinate and manage merger and acquisitions (“M&A”) deliverables within the assigned BU or Function in partnership with the broader M&A team and COE’s and continuously assist with change process to support HID’s need to scale.
- Serve as consultant and advisor to your leadership group in the effective management of their teams by delivering exceptional service and influence with regards to talent acquisition, employee relations, coaching, performance management, organizational design, analysis and implementation, change management, talent assessments, leadership development, succession planning programs and more.
- Define and execute strategic HR solutions while coordinating and collaborating with other HR Business Partners for global consistency and local/regional HR generalists.
- Offer guidance and advice to Leadership team on operational HR activities in accordance with the local, regional and global policies and procedures and employment legislation and guide teams to regional/local HRsupport as required.
- Improve manager capabilities through coaching and implementation of management development programs and/or opportunities.
- Coach and counsel the Leadership team to help them create and promote employee engagement within the Organization.
- Provide direction and insight in recruitment and selection of key talent. As an HRBP you will play an active role in recruitment or senior talent within the assigned BU or Function.
- Proactively identify organizational and critical skill gaps, propose and implement solutions.
- Partner with COE’s to solve business needs, better understand regional nuances, and execute on corporate-wide people initiatives
- Leverage data to make data driven decisions to support business objectives: Learn, iterate, and improve.
- Continually monitor HR compliance requirements in the business and ensure that risk to HID is minimal.
- Proactively participate in both the HID-wide and ASSA ABLOY-wide HR initiatives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Diversified knowledge of key HRprocesses and practices – recruitment, training, compensation, performance management, talent development, employee relations, change management, etc.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (Human Resources, Business, Social Sciences or equivalent), Master’s preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive responsibility in Human Resources, with significant Business Partner responsibility.
- Experience managing diverse activities in multiple locations.
- Experience managing in a global environment, preferably with a multi-national company.
- Experience working directly with Senior Business leaders with the ability to influence and challenge when necessary.
- Ability to fluently communicate in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee works primarily in an office environment, within a well ventilated area, and is exposed to moderate noise levels.
- Compliance to all relevant HID Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems.
- Some travel, including international travel may be required. Therefore, employee must possess, or be able to acquire a valid passport.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which you are hired.