Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone, from emerging artists to global brands everything they need to build and deliver extraordinary digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to create appealing and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating extraordinary employee experiences. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
We are looking for a senior level HR Professional who can manage the unique responsibilities associated with serving as Business Partner to Adobe’s Employee Experience (HR) organization, and who can support our Chief Human Resources Officer in serving as Business Partner to the CEO and Ops Staff. This individual will provide strategic guidance to senior Employee Experience leaders and help drive overall organizational effectiveness through workforce planning, organizational design, talent management, employee engagement, culture strategies, and change and transformation leadership.
The ideal candidate will build effective, trusting business relationships and partnerships across the organization to support the implementation of plans supporting the company's strategic business direction and in alignment with Adobe's core values. The ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and seeks to learn and grow as the business evolves. This position will primarily be focused on partnering with Sr. Directors and VP’s in the business.
What you’ll do
- Work with an exceptional Business Partner team as well as best in class leaders in a high growth environment, requiring proven top-notch business partnering skills and leadership experience
- Provide partnership and support in the areas of organizational design, organizational development including succession strategy, talent development, employee engagement, and change management processes
- Partner with COEs to drive workforce planning initiatives including alignment of resources to the top priorities, and building capabilities needed to achieve the stated vision and strategy including the investment in talent
- Partner with leaders to identify and address critical organizational and people issues, and remove barriers impeding the success of the business
- Partner with Talent Management to identify and develop key talent and ensure they are provided with experiences that enable development and retention Build performance management capabilities by coaching leaders to effectively address performance issues and deliver effective feedback to foster employee development and differentiate performance
- Coordinate and partner closely with the COEs to deliver HR programs to the business, including Engagement Survey, Leadership Developments Programs, Annual Rewards, and Workforce Planning
- Model the Adobe Leadership Capabilities which includes Selecting Talent, Role-Modeling Check-In, Leading Change, Scaling the Business and Demonstrating Strong EQ
What you need to succeed
- 10+ years of Business Partner experience, partnering directly with senior leaders
- BA or BS degree in a related field
- A solid consulting background in addition to a strong understanding of the business
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to take sizable problems and break them into small manageable pieces
- Proven ability to develop relationships and partnerships (internal and external) at all levels of the organization, exhibit strong leadership and influencing skills, and design, implement, and lead change management initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to remain flexible in a changing environment, handle ambiguity and overcome challenges
- Willingness to learn, grow and take on expanded duties as business needs evolve
- Functional experience and demonstrated success in OD/OE concepts and practices including strategy development and execution of organizational change, leading large complex projects, executing senior level problem solving, and organizational design
- Excellent meeting design and facilitation skills. Strong problem-solving skills is a must
- Superb judgment and integrity, including excellent decision-making skills and a sense of urgency
- Ability to work both tactically and strategically to get business needs met
- Proven attention to detail and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities a must, along with the ability to problem solve when appropriate
- Clearly demonstrated aptitude in leading in a global, matrixed organization
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Must be organized, detail and process oriented
- Must be skilled in use of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Get to know the team
The Employee Experience team plays a key role in creating a vibrant and dynamic workplace that reflects our core values. The Employee Experience team helps drive Adobe’s success by enabling all of our people to do and be their best. Key areas of focus include Business Partnering, Employee Insights, Rewards, Talent Selection, Talent Development, Technology, Global Workplace Solutions and Employee Resource Center.