Director Human Resources
If you want to be part of creating a business, this is the opportunity for you! If you are looking for status quo, please look elsewhere because you would not be happy with us. Albany Engineered Composites (AEC) is a fast paced and rapidly growing organization with all the pain and joy inherent in the journey. If you are resilient, persistent, have a great sense of humor, are always looking for how to do things better, and like to build organizations as well as products, please read on.
All AEC employees are encouraged to strive for the highest personal behaviors demonstrating our values of Safety, Accountable, Fact Based, Ethical, Respectful, and Persistence.
- Role model values based behavior at all times. Put safety first.
- Design creative business solutions aligned with strategic imperatives utilizing HR expertise.
- Serve as a change leader for continuous improvement in clients groups and across HR.
- Collaborate for open communications across AEC and particularly with all levels of clients groups, enabling effective two way, timely communications.
- Lead talent reviews and succession planning process across client groups, participates in AEC talent development programs.
- Lead workforce planning and recruitment for client groups.
- Coach and guide professional development for all employees.
- Deliver training programs.
- Participate in creating AEC wide HR strategic plans and undertake projects as required.
- Support professional development of HR staff
- Development of HR and business metrics
- Bachelor's degree essential; masters in an HR related discipline advantageous.
- 10 to 15 years as an HR generalist in variously sized businesses, experience in all aspects of HR e.g. compensation practices, performance management, recruitment, change management, talent development, succession planning, employee relations
- Analytical abilities, strong planning and measurement abilities
- High degree of personal credibility
- Strong influencing skills and experience
- Curiosity about organizations and people, a continuous learner
- Adaptive personal style, including sense of humor