PEPI’s HR M&A team is comprised of seasoned HR consulting professionals experienced in providing practical advice to private equity clients and their portfolio companies throughout the transaction lifecycle. PEPI provides holistic, cross-functional M&A services across finance, IT, and operational functions, while the HR M&A professionals provide pre-deal and post-deal advice across a number of areas within HR. The team focuses on total rewards, talent, and HR operations.
The HR M&A practice is a specialty team within PEPI, providing a broad range of human capital support to clients on both the buy and sell side of transactions. Our transaction advisors leverage both financial and technical experience in addition to operational and industry specific experience to identify and quantify issues that may impact or shape the transaction.
Typical engagements for the HR M&A practice include:
- Pre-acquisition human capital due diligence, with a focus on employee benefits and remuneration plans including defined benefit pensions, pre and post-retirement welfare plans, and equitycompensation programs
- Review and implementation of HR cost savings and revenue enhancement solutions for private equityportfolio companies
- Post-acquisition human capital consulting support, including merger integration and divestiture support.
- Workforce management following transaction activity, including organizationdesign, talent selection, and redundancy management.
We are seeking a Director level project manager for a dedicated PEPI HR M&A position. A strong candidate will have 10+ years of experience in HR; candidates with depth in a given area will be strongly considered; including actuarial, healthcare consulting, executive compensation, or organization design. Some level of M&A experience is a requirement; depth of experience with private equity clients will be heavily considered.
The Director will have high levels of exposure to senior M&A professionals, key client contacts, and senior management of A&M. Directors frequently work on the following types of engagements:
- Review of data rooms, interviews with management, collection and tracking of requested information
- Analytic and financial review of the total cost of human capital
- Managing divestiture and merger integration project plans
- Build and manage financial models (workforce planning tools, total rewards quantification, compensation planning, etc)
- Communication with advisory groups and ultimately the client
- Draft and delivery of Human Capital diligence reports
- Track and maintain incurred time against pre-determinedbudgets
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, actuarial science, statistics, mathematics, business, accounting, or finance.
- 10+ years of experience
- Strong analytic skills
- Prior M&A experience, with particular focus on private equity clients
- Proven track record of strong project management skills; managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines without compromising quality
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written essential.
- Flexible work schedule; M&A projects often involve tight timelines