The Director -HR Business Partner (HRBP) contributes to the performance of multiple lines of business through talent. This role is the key advisor and partner to a Divisional Vice President, who is responsible for approximately 1,000 locations. The HRBP and his/her team is responsible for executing talent management strategies that motivate, develop, and retain exceptional talent. This position is also the primary champion of large-scale people initiatives that are intended to drive engagement and advance the culture.
- Provides multi-faceted support in all areas of talent management to include talent acquisition, performance management, workforce and succession planning, employee relations, diversity, employee engagement, compensation, policy interpretation, etc.
- Provides timely, relevant, and valuable guidance to all levels of management within the division.
- Partners with and effectively leverages centers of excellence such as Compensation and Benefits, HRIS, Training and Development, etc.
- Assists with the development of HR initiatives and ensures strong implementation with effective change management.
- Supports operational objectives, financial goals, and the achievement of key metrics through the development, enhancement, and execution of HR processes, policies, and initiatives.
- Continuously assesses organizational performance, identify talent gaps, and proposes HR solutions that support the business.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- SPHR and/or SHRM-SCP certification a plus.
- 7+ years of experience in a diverse range of HR functions desired.
- 5+ years of experience in leading and managing HR teams.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Possesses a consultative approach.
- Exceptional relationship building skills.
- Ability to travel may be required