The purpose of the Director, HR Business Partner is to be the primary customer-facing partner between HR and the business. This role is responsible for translating the Strategic Business Plan (SBP) into Talent strategies, Deliver upon the Core HR programs (i.e. Talent Planning, Engagement, etc) and represent the voice of the business to Centers of Excellence program design.
- The HRBP will have an in-depth understanding of the business strategy, the orgs we work within and the talent we work with, possessing deep HR acumen.
- Know the work; know the process; know the talent.
- Bring strategy and solutions, applying a business /company first mindset.
- Follows a consultative approach to solving business problems.
- Experience and proficiency with talent development, succession planning, organizational change management, org design, engagement, etc.
- The HRBP will bring an in-depth understanding of the external business realities and marketplace.
- Know and be able to execute best HR practices.
- Provide expertise and partnership to the right people, at the right place, at the right time.
- Emphasis on engagement and culture.
- Talent for the future and people development.
- Coaching and performance support.
- Insight-driven decisions.
- Hand's On. Type of work represents 40% Strategic support, 60% Operational responsibilities.
- Strong EQ to effectively influence and work alongside different leadership styles.
- The combined capabilities to think and act strategically while managing the details of program and policy delivery.
- Proficiency to diagnose current and future business needs, and effectively develop solutions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and quickly capture the trust and respect of the leadership team, HR peers, and employees.
- Bachelor's degree. Minimum 10 years' experience in HR including deep experience in strategic HR partnering with leaders.
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 40% off regular-price merchandise