Industry: Pharmaceuticals & Biotech•
Posted 25 days ago
Intuitive has an immediate opening for Director, HR Business Partner partnering with the leaders of Global Sales Enablement and Worldwide Indirect within the Commercial organization. Reporting to the Sr. Director HR Business Partner for Global Commercial, the successful candidate will work with the organization's leadership team to develop people strategies in the areas of workforce planning, organization design and effectiveness, team development, leadership coaching, talent management, and change management.
The successful candidate will fully develop an understanding of assigned business areas and represent the interests back to the centers of expertise in HR to influence programs and practices. They will also play a key role in building of the HRBP brand at Intuitive Surgical.
• Serve as strategic partner and trusted advisor to Sales Enablement, Commercial Operations and Worldwide Indirect leaders providing expert leadership in talent and organizational initiatives globally.
• Lead and/or support organizational design and change management initiatives to support business strategy.
• Partner with the HR Centers of Expertise to design and deliver customized programs and services to the business in the areas of organizational development, performance management, rewards and recognition, and talent management / acquisition.
• Partner with the extended global HR team and business leaders to deliver center-led programs and initiatives for HR. Identify areas of opportunity to influence overall corporate programs.
• Lead, develop, champion and promote change management aligned to the company strategy and culture, building employee and organizational support and commitment.
• Track, report, and provide analysis on a variety of org health and employee engagement metrics; provide recommendations for actions plans and support implementation appropriately.
• Manage and resolve employee relations issues in partnership with Employee Relations.
• A minimum of 15+ years of related experience, education, training and/or industry knowledge. 5+ years of experience partnering with executive level stake holders within a matrixed environment
• Experience working in sales organization; healthcare and/or technology company highly preferred
• Demonstrated success in establishing business relationships as trusted advisor, source of judgment and expertise; ability to influence in a complex, fast-paced environment
• Ability to project and/or program manage from concept to execution
• Proven track record in change leadership
• Extremely strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Effective pacing, prioritization and sequencing of work
• Detailed oriented; willingness to be both "lead" and "do"
• High IQ, EQ, and personal and professional maturity are necessary
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally 10-20% of time.