- Deliver Human Resources leadership and support to CS Engineering, Operations, and functional teams to meet business and strategic growth objectives.
- Provide direction, counsel/coaching and business analytics that enables leaders to make sound talent decisions and promote employee engagement and healthy/positive/productive employee relations.
- Proactively work with the business to implement and strategically drive talent management programs to improve leadership capabilities, ensure succession planning, high potential identification and development objectives are achieved in achievement of overall business strategy. Bring creativity and innovative thinking to the process.
- Oversee all Talent Management activity including Staffing (in partnership with the centralized Center of Excellence), Performance Management, Employee Relations, Organizational Development, Employee Development, and Diversity.
- Identify and diagnose issues proactively and develop, recommend and implement root cause solutions that enhance employee engagement/experience and business results in a timely manner.
- Participate and/or lead projects and special initiatives within and outside the HR function as assigned.
- Improve HR processes in support of the business to drive greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Build and maintain effective working relations with management and employees to provide advice and counsel to both on employee-related and organizational matters.
- Promotes high professional standards, positive interpersonal relationships and demonstrates Harris values at all times.
- Manage a team of employees both direct report and matrixed.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 8 years related Human Resources experience, with increasing scope and responsibility, and supporting various levels within the organization.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Master's degree with a minimum of 8 years related Human Resources experience preferred.
- Ability to influence, coach and consult with all levels of the organization in a positive and effective manner
- Demonstrated experience coaching business leaders and facilitating organizational change.
- Experience supporting geographically dispersed organizations desired.
- Demonstrated proficiency in all Human Resources functions with a focus on retaining and developing talent.
- Project management experience leading teams to address complex issues.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and to organize workload to assure that short timelines are met given frequent interruptions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, highly adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and self-initiative - has a track record on delivering commitments.