The Director, HR Business Partner (US field employees) is a key member of the HR team and trusted partner to our field employees (commercial, MSLs, strategic accounts). As business partner, you will lead and manage initiatives specific to supporting our field employees, as well as champion corporate-wide HR programs and practices. A key focus of this role is the attraction, retention, performance management and overall engagement of field employees. Fostering a close partnership with the larger HR, Legal and Compliance teams will be key as you manage employee relations and ensure compliance with HR practices and other legislative and regulatory requirements. To be successful in the role, you need a strong business acumen and understanding of the commercial function as well as broad functional knowledge of human resources.
- Work effectively across a highly matrixed environment, engaging and driving alignment with the commercial leadership team and corporate HR function to shape and implement HR policies, practices, and programs, including commercial specific initiatives.
- Apply broad HR skills in the areas of commercial compensation and performance measurement plans, employee engagement and development, program/project management, and general coaching and communication.
- Partner closely with the larger HR, Legal and Compliance teams to manage employee relations and ensure compliance with HR practices and other legislative and regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Facilitate organizational diagnosis and metrics to drive organizational effectiveness; act as a catalyst for change by guiding organizational design and change management solutions.
- Develop a talent management plan to attract, retain, develop, and engage commercial talent in a manner that creates a competitive advantage for Aimmune.
- Lead performance management processes (goal setting, performance reviews, recognition and merit process).
- Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- 12+ years of direct experience in a biopharmaceutical organization supporting a department with both in-house and field employees; preference given to candidates with experience working with a field-based national sales organization.
- Possess a full range of functional HR skills – workforce planning, performance management, compensation, organizational development and change management.
- Strong partnering, project management, consultation, collaboration, and influencing skills.
- Ability to organize detailed data into information, communicate the business story, and explain data for varying audiences.
- Hands-on, roll up the sleeves business partner who understands how to get things done; self-starter.
- Ability to domestically travel up to 25%