Overview and Responsibilities
The Director, Home Media Partnership Marketing is responsible for pitching, securing, and executing partnership programs with brands in support of home media and transactional releases of Paramount films including: DVD, Blu-ray, EST (Electronic Sell-Thru), and TVOD (Transactional Video on Demand).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop strategy for domestic and international partnerships with a focus on new release titles.
- Identify key category/brand targets to secure engaging multi-platform marketing programs that deliver above-the-line and below-the-line media support, cash deals, and in-kind for Paramount Pictures’ Home Media releases.
- Develop creative pitching elements, including decks and sizzle reels.
- Pitch high-level marketing contacts via phone and in-person custom presentations.
- Negotiate all aspects of marketing partnership deals and contract terms in partnership with Legal Affairs.
- Budget for costs on each program.
- Executing promotions in close partnership with creative, publicity, and media teams.
- 7+ years marketing/product/brand management in a studio, agency, or entertainment marketing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar field (MBApreferred) OR equivalent experience
- Proven track record of establishing relationships with brand partners and ad and product placement agencies.
- Strong negotiation and executional skills.
- Advanced expertise in PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to interface with senior level executives and creative talent.