Carson City, NV
Not Specified years
Posted 140 days ago
As our Home Health Director you'll oversee all aspects of our agency, from fiscal planning and recruiting to supervising staff and acquiring new patients. This leadership position lets you set the culture at our agency by building a rapport with employees, patients and their family members. You'll find opportunities for advancement in a company focused on growing our business while always ensuring our patients receive optimal care.
In the role of Home Health Director you'll administer philosophy, goals and policies as well as manage the professional and ancillary services our agency provides. This is your chance to make a true difference in the healthcare industry while instilling passion in team members.
The successful candidate will:
* Plan, organize, direct and evaluate all agency operations
* Ensure all staff and agency actions comply with state and federal regulations.
* Establish effective communication channels between staff, communities and preferred provider network
* Direct and monitor performance improvement activities and participates in Continuous Quality Improvement Program
* Assure that all clinical services are furnished under the supervision of a physician or registered nurse
Required skills and qualifications:
* Must be a licensed physician, registered nurse, or hold a Bachelor's degree
* Experience working in health services administration, with at least One year of supervisory or administrative experience in home health or a related health care program