Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
At Precision Xtract we are multi-disciplinary professionals with experience that spans payers, academia, industry and consulting with a focus on defining value for new and existing therapies.
We provide powerful research skills to positively impact payer and purchaser decision-making, which allows organizations to assess appropriate populations for therapies and potential expand access for life-saving and altering medical interventions.
We are seeking to add a Director to our Evidence Strategy team to lead the execution of health economics and outcomes research, lead and develop junior staff and establish relationships with clients based on trust and rigorous impactful research.
- You are a strategist seeking to be the best in health economics and outcomes research consulting
- You can lead book of business and team of diverse researchers and are able to set strategic direction while adhering to financial and scientific goal
- You have a complete project management skill set package
- You are a powerful presenter who handles challenging audiences well
- You are known as being resourceful, confident under pressure, and able to engage effectively with executive-level decision makers.
- You are a strong mentor and an excellent teammate, willing to extend yourself beyond normal limits for the good of the team when the need arises
- Quickly identifies the most critical aspects of a problem, develops new insights and examines them from different angles across all projects
- Drives team in conducting efficient, high-quality analysis and guides development of all analysis to efficiently meet future tasks goals and big picture project objectives
- Develops and prioritizes recommendations based on expected impact, communicates risks and opportunities to ensure staff alignment, and assumes the role of final decision maker able to overturn decisions and takes accountability for outcomes
- Leads development of written materials, including outline, format and messaging while ensuring written materials are tailored to the level of the audience, are persuasive and meets objectives
- Anticipates the key risks and proactively develops and executes mitigating strategies while mentoring others in execution
- Demonstrates expert contributions to internal and client discussions while mentoring others in effective contribution to discussions
- Anticipates potential opportunities for future work
- Master’s degree
- 7+ years of meaningful research experience
- Expertise in statistical programs (SAS, R, Stata)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Degree concentration in health services research; economics, public policy, health policy, epidemiology, biostatistics, or public health
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC