This individual will be responsible for growing HEOR business by developing effective strategies and tactics to communicate the company’s strengths and core capabilities in chart abstraction study design, project management and implementation. Experience in the pharmaceutical industry selling HEOR products and services is a must!
- Establishing / maintaining client contacts to generate new business opportunities by presenting company capabilities and services
- Generating requests for proposal (RFPs), participating in proposal development and responding to all client inquires related to proposals and contracts
- Developing and implementing a new business plan with specific goals and objectives, strategies and tactics
- As a core member of the senior management team, participating in discussions relative to organizational goals and business strategies for growth and expansion
Position Qualifications / Requirements:
- BA, BS, MS., Ph.D., Pharm.D., MD, MPH, or relevant advanced education and/or experience in health services research, epidemiology, health policy, economics or related field.
- Experience in business development selling HEOR products and services.
- Experience in health outcomes research with chart abstraction study design preferred.
- Primary research experience with quantitative study design and analytical skills a PLUS.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Able to travel in the US and internationally
In addition to a dynamic work environment, we offer a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits program, including a 401(k) plan; health, dental, and vision insurance; life, AD&D, short and long-term disability insurance.