The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Director, Healthcare Services. In this role, you will be responsible for administering the securitycontract and ensuring compliance with regulatory and contractual requirements. This position will act as the G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc. liaison with the client, customers and employees of the client’s facilities in the USA. This position is also responsible for providing management, oversight and driving operational accountability, safety, compliance and training through effective change management and leadership development processes. This position is the primary point of contact for human relations functions involving G4S employees.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Project management: provide supervision to the facility supervisors; oversee disciplinary process; oversee the staffing and scheduling for security officers (e.g., review payroll and billing for accuracy); oversee that contract-required training and screening elements for security officers have been met, quality assurance and contract compliance; manage excessive overtime; typing correspondence, developing spreadsheets and memorandums; filing and records maintenance; inventory and purchase all G4S equipment
- Customer service; serve as the management liaison between our internal and external customers
- Report writing; prepare requiredreports for client and G4S management
- Oversee the safety program and development of the program for all facilities
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing a security workforce some of which supports hospital environment of care
- Work experience showing aptitude for assisting in the operational management of a large semi-independent business enterprise
- Work history with a demonstrated knowledge of (TJC) The Joint Commission Environment of Care Standards
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail.
Job Reference: G4S/TP/710250/110280