This role is a national territory account.
What you will do?
The Healthcare Corporate Accounts Director is responsible for strategy development and execution, negotiations and on-going management for assigned GPO and its member groups Clinical Lab Distribution contracts. This individual is responsible for providing exceptional strategic and tactical leadership at the GPO and the Lab Distribution Division by establishing and maintaining highly effective business partnerships with all levels of both organizations. This individual will participate in the strategic planning process to align with key customer conversion and growth opportunities.
- Develop and execute GPO RFP, contracting, pricing and targeted campaign strategies.
- Work in conjunction with the Health Systems Executives and commercial sales team on strategy development for member conversion, RFPs and share of wallet growth. Actively participate in strategy execution by acting as liaison between the GPO, member and Division.
- Establish an account management leadership role with GPO members as assigned.
- Develop contract launch and implementation packages; provide tools and information to field to maximize contract value.
- Lead customer Quarterly Business Reviews establishing appropriate metrics and governance model, participate in member QBRs.
- Interface with Supplier partners within their respective assignments.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key manufacturers.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with the company marketing team to optimize existing and new supplier business opportunities.
- Develop, maintain and coordinate customer and company metrics to ensure mutual achievement of respective contract objectives.
- The Corporate Accounts Director will be responsible for meeting annual revenue targets for their assigned account(s).
How will you get here?
B.S.; B.A. or equivalent experience; 10+ years Healthcare industry field sales experience with proven industry track record of successful sales, contracting, and national account management. Experience selling in diagnostic lab and/or healthcare distribution. 60% travel requirement.
- Leader, self-starter and strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and implement strategies based on competitive dynamics, economic goals, and customer needs.
- Strong executive presence, communication and presentation skills; able to interact with and influence individuals from all disciplines and levels of the organization with focus on leading without authority.
- Exceptional business acumen skills with an ability to analyze, interpret, and draw insights from financial-related information with demonstrated ability to develop and implement effective strategies that results in achievement of defined objectives.
- Ability to independently work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple competing priorities.
- Problem solving skills with proven ability to anticipate problems, establish priorities, analyze relevant factors and develop action plans. Ability to search for improvement opportunities and apply new and creative solutions.
- Demonstrate a broad comprehension of customer needs, market trends, industry challenges, major players and relevant products and technologies.