In this role, you will create solutions for commercial health clients that incorporate Analytics as a Service (AaaS) and products (including modeling and simulation-based tools), while helping to shape and implement the strategy for selling analytics service and products solutions to health clients. You will work across RTI International to inventory existing assets that can be repurposed or reframed for commercial health clients. You will build and lead teams to execute rigorous and objective analytics solutions for our clients. Projects will require the ability to integrate claims, clinical and other health-relevant data to perform advanced analytics.
You will be expected to contribute to thought leadership through the development of papers and presentations and will represent RTI at conferences and professional meetings. This role requires experience with clinical, claims and other types of health and social data working on behalf of health payers and providers and deep experience in the development, implementation, and evaluation of analytic solutions for clinical, care and population management interventions.
At RTI, you will be provided the opportunity to conduct meaningful work in a collaborative, cross functional environment. We are focused on your career development and provide a generous benefits packages that includes tuition reimbursement, parental leave, paid time off, medical/dental, and 401K.
- Graduate level degree in health data analytics, data science, statistics, computational science, or a relevant discipline.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience within the healthcare industry
- 5+ years’ experience successfully leading teams to business and revenue goal attainment
- Demonstrated experience identifying, managing, and developing talent
- Demonstrated experience in client relationship management and business development,
- Demonstrated experience developing publications, papers, and presentations at national conferences
- Demonstrated project management experience that includes responsibility for budgets, adherence to timelines, and interacting with and presenting to senior-level executives
- Demonstrated experience using statistical software such as SAS, Stata, or R to analyze healthcare claims data and experience with multiple data platforms is required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Prior consulting experience strongly preferred
- Training in Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence is a plus.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated expertise in building and selling Analytics as a Service (AaaS) and product-based solutions for health payer and provider markets.
- Experience with designing and developing health data analytics tools and methods including data visualizations and dashboarding (e.g., integration and analysis of clinical and claims data and other data sets (social determinants, patient-generated health data, wearables/device, etc.)
- Ability to work with cloud computing environments and use leading-edge data technology and data science tools.
- Capability to work with health datasets, including all-payer claims and enrollment data, clinical data, patient-generated health data, wearables, and devices, and use of FHIR standards.
- Execute machine learning algorithms, network analysis, and natural language processing and understand concepts related to algorithmic fairness and ethics
- Proven situational leadership skills and the ability to motivate and generate enthusiasm with individuals across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to concisely explain complicated concepts to executives within and outside of the organization
- Experience building and leading multi-disciplinary teams.
- Commitment to working in a team environment with an emphasis on collaboration and deepening client relationships