$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
East Hanover, NJ 07936
Industry: Pharmaceuticals & Biotech•
8 - 10 years
Posted 57 days ago
1 million patients suffer from Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) in the United States alone, however only 125 thousands are appropriately treated with Biological Therapies.
The Director, Marketing for Psoriatic Arthritis will be responsible for the development and implementation of commercial marketing strategy and tactics for this rheumatologic condition.
If you have ... experience ... and like the idea of making an impact to help thousands of patients, we look forward to hearing from you.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Lead the development and implementation of the Rheumatology commercial strategy and present to senior management. Leads IPS and Tactical Planning.
• Develop annual strategic and operating plans, including financial forecasts, analytics and budget management. Monitor the product performance, competitive environment and customer base to quickly identify plan changes
• Lead the strategy of all professional marketing activities related to the brand incl. congress management, ad boards, KOL management, and coordination among Global and Medical.
• Liaison with Payer Access and Health Policy marketing to execute on the access strategy. Key marketing lead for Strategic Account Manger initiatives.
• Leads all LCM (future indications, brand maximization) for Rheumatology
• Collaborate with Global on critical brand issues and align as appropriate to the global brand strategy.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Education: Bachelor's Degree is required in relevant area, MBA preferred:
• 8+ years' experience in the pharmaceutical and/or health care industry
• 3-5 years' experience of US operational marketing experience, in-line, or pre-launch
• Rheumatology experience preferred.
• Proven track record of in-line brand performance and managing product marketing functions. Demonstrated success leading across functional teams.
• Strong written and oral communications to shape and articulate a clear strategy/story.
• Ability to analyze and interpret amounts of complex market and financial data into strategy for the brand
• Strong ability to coordinate with Global Franchises.
• Experience launching new products, preferred
Competitive salary, annual bonus, long term incentive for select levels, health insurance, paid vacation/holidays, potential flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Valid Through: 2019-9-13