Director HCP Marketing, Diabetes
We are searching for an entrepreneurial, highly motivated Director HCP Marketing, Diabetes. This position will report to our Senior Director, Marketing. The successful incumbent will have a direct impact in developing and executing the launch strategy in support of our novel Diabetes compound, Sotagliflozin. This position will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic and tactical plans aligned to brand strategy for key customers including HCPs, KOL’s, and Advocacy Associations. In addition, this role will act as a role model for our commercial values of keeping the patient at center, collaboration, relentless pursuit of excellence and trust in all we do.
This position will be based in our Basking Ridge, NJ location.
This position will act as an integral member of our Commercial Brand team by leading our go to market strategy for our novel Diabetes compound.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Development of overall launch strategy and launch readiness
- Promotional resources and tools
- Congress Management
- KOL development
- Advisory Board management
- Interface with Sales Leadership and Sales training
- Partnerships and programs with Academic Institutions
- Partner with medical affairs, market access, and advocacy to ensure alignment with brand strategy, including materials for payer account team
- Manage projects to budget, and within overall budget
Performing all Company business in accordance with all regulations (e.g. EEO, FDA, OSHA, PDMA, EPA, PhRMA, etc.) and Company policies and procedures. When violations are noted/observed they are to be immediately reported to management. Demonstrating high ethical and professional standards with all business contacts.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required and an MBA Degreepreferred
- Minimum 10 years of pharmaceutical or biotechnologyexperience in key leadership roles, with at least 4-6 of those years in U.S. Diabetes marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with strong ability to influence others
- Experience working in a co-commercialization partnership or joint venture
- Ability to work with multiple internal cross-functional teams and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated consistent track record of success and delivering strong sales results
- Strong scientific/medical aptitude and experience.
- Demonstrated success in project, vendor, and budget management
- Knowledge of the AMA, ACCME, PhRMA and FDA regulations associated with promotion and industry-supported scientific education activities.
- Willingness/ability to travel up to 25% domestically. International travel is required.
- This position will be located in our Basking Ridge, NJ location.