Ladders is the home for $100K+ careers. We focus on the careers, professional growth and office lifestyle of the top 25% of the workforce. With Ladders News, we provide the information and entertainment that our audience needs for lifelong career success, while Ladders Jobs is the largest source for $100K+ jobs in the US and Canada. Our mission is to “lead the leaders” -- our 10 million members represent the leading people in their companies, their communities, and their profession.
- Build and own the growth marketing function at Ladders by setting overarching strategy and helping with channel-level execution.
- Lead our digital marketing and lead-generation efforts. Initiate and manage external vendor and media relationships.
- Identify and execute on marketing growth strategies across all Ladders products, solutions, channels, and geographies. Own and execute an experiment and testing agenda to improve growth performance
- Meet and exceed new member growth, brand awareness, and CAC goals.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns against goals. Build dashboards for measuring and sharing results on business-critical growth OKRs (e.g., volume, CAC, retention, LTV/payback) as well as personal weekly and monthly OKRs.
- Oversee day-to-day spend and execution across paid media channels with the focus on achieving sales and customer acquisition cost goals.
- Test paid acquisition strategies across Facebook, Instagram, SEM, YouTube, podcasts/radio, etc., leveraging customer insights, A/B testing and overall communication strategy across the funnel.
- Leverage user research and behavioral data to help inform new campaigns and experiments; collaborate cross-functionally to enable and advance our targeting & re-targeting capabilities. Identify industry trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborate and work closely with teams across different departments within Ladders
- Act as a player/coach, managing one direct report to start while rolling up your own sleeves. Grow a team of growth marketers. Set growth team resourcing strategy as we scale - further building out a team of channel experts and/or outside agency partners to effectively manage & scale paid media efforts to support rapid growth
What you have:
- 6+ years of experience managing growth marketing, paid acquisition or performance marketing programs.
- Experience growing a new-to-market product.
- Experience leading and developing a growth team, including startup experience planning for and managing significant growth.
- Ability to think strategically while being able to roll up your sleeves and execute.
- Experience developing relationships and effectively collaborating with multiple cross-functional partners.
- Effective spreadsheet modeling skills and experience; solid SQL knowledge not mandatory but preferred.
- Effective communication skills and ability to lead presentations and drive discussions across all organizational levels.
- Excellent process and project management skills -- ability to set goals, maintain a growth tracker and systematically prioritize growth initiatives.
- Eye for identifying growth talent with experience in building teams from the ground up.