A leader with deep and diverse Treasury expertise with the ability to collaborate with the business to develop innovative solutions that support operational growth, identify strategies to mitigateriskacross the enterprise and deploy best practices in global cash management.
- Partner with management, business units and other key internal constituents to identify strategies and direct activities related to key global Treasury operations including global cash management, multilateral global netting, in-house bank operations, foreign exchange trading, cash forecasting, debt-related payments and other key operations-related initiatives unique to our business model.
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in the management of accounting, financial statement reporting, legal and regulatory matters associated with the activities outlined above.
- Ensure integration of Treasury operation workflows with centralized processes of other departments and the broader strategic direction of the company, including the identification of and migration to new Treasury systems and software platforms as needed to improve cash forecasting accuracy, simplify company operations and maintain appropriate controls.
- Collaborate closely with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Accounting, IT and Tax to deliver best in class solutions, policies and related compliance across the global Treasury function.
- Provide leadership in establishing new or improved best in class operational procedures and policies within Treasury with a focus on improved operational efficiency, including the identification of key operational metrics and the regular and accurate monitoring of such.
- Manage a large number of bank relationships and accounts across multiple geographies.
- Support mergers, acquisition and new business development.
- Lead, direct, and have full management accountability for staff with an emphasis on talent management, development and succession planning in accordance with corporate strategic direction.
Your background:As Director, Global Treasury Operations you have:
- Minimum of 8+ years of Treasury operations experience with multinational corporation (or similar experience).
- High level of proficiency with SAP, SWIFT, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word, and on-line banking systems.
- BA/BS in related field degreepreferred. MBA, CTP, CPA, CFA a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in managing global treasury initiatives relating to process improvement, risk management, technology implementation, working capital efficiency and investment products.
- Experience in identifying SOX compliance deficiencies and implementing mitigating controls/processes as needed.
- Demonstrated success in managing a treasury operations team, including experience with succession planning, coaching, developing, mentoring and training talent.
- Strong project management, oral/written communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build strong, long-term relationships globally.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects.
- Desire to work in a fast paced and team-focused operations group with ability to make decisions quickly with limited information.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization