Director, Global Technology Partners:
- Working with Sales, Engineering, Product Management and Marketing to drive increased adoption, sales and extensibility the overall Trustwave business portfolio. This includes managing and developing strategic technology partners as well as defining the partnering strategy.
- Not only will you be responsible for creating innovative solutions for Trustwave and our partners, but you will be in many circles the face of the organization to our most strategic alliances.
- Reports directly into the global Partner leader and is a key member of the partner leadership team
- Understand key industry participants to enable platform growth and compliment the Trustwave product portfolio.
- Hire and develop team focused on technology partnerships and associated pipeline development
- Develop and manage PartnerOne programs for Technology Partners.
- Enable strategic partners for success through training, content development and support.
- In conjunction with Marketing and Product Management, ideate and implement go-to-market plan.
- Collaborate with channel leaders to develop Trustwave channel routes-to-market with technology partners.
- Train and enable the Trustwave sales and partner organizations on our alliance offerings.
- Thoroughly understand the Security industry, Trustwave's products and services, and our customers - notably their buying triggers and influencers.
- Extensive managed security services experience required, including expertise in business development for enterprise applications (b-to-b technology marketing) and/or security solutions.
- High-energy, creative problem solver with an outgoing, entrepreneurial attitude
- Enthusiastic personality and self-starter with a proven ability to multi-task and work under pressure without a lot of supervision
- Proven experience in managing strategic relationships and developing new strategic relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or a Business field is preferred for this role, and an MBA would be ideal.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid