Are you a supply chain professional looking for the next step in your career? Play a key role in the management of the global supply chain through working with the operations team, new product launch team and regionally planning teams to maintain service and identify improvement activities.
In this role, you will supervise a team of Supply Chain Professionals and will have the ability to interact with all levels of management and senior leaders of the organization.
Responsibilities include oversight of:
- Worldwide product family and SKU Rationalization plans.
- Generation, review and suggested changes to the demand forecasts with the marketing department to ensure forecasts are consistent with the sales plan.
- Evaluation of KPIs to understand product production relative to committed build plans, forecasts and inventory levels for use in S&OP meetings.
- Monitor product flows to ensure timely product production, shipping and receipts in distribution centers to ensure inventory targets are met.
- Experience with formal supply chain planning system
- Demand Forecasting experience
- BS Degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial management or related
- MBA/MS a plus
- Min 10 years in production planning/supply chain planning in a ISO production environment
- Strong supervisory experience managing global teams
- APICS certification