Splunk is currently seeking an outstanding individual to step into this newly created role. In this role you will build & lead a team of Global Service Provider sales executives charged with generating and driving new business by selling to and with a set of named global Service Provider accounts. This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong sales, communications, management and organizational skills.
- As a leader you will build and lead the service provider sales team to drive the MSP sell to/sell with business to achieve and outperform the targeted iACV with accounts such as ATOS, Capgemini, DXC, HCL, NTT and Wipro.
- Lead, coach, cultivate and manage 5 Service Provider sales executives, dispersed geographically.
- Consistently deliver aggressive license revenue and growth targets with commitment to the number and to deadlines. Carefully lead a balanced scorecard of support and services revenues to ensure customer success.
- Sets clear, challenging goals and pursues those goals with passion. Identifies and mitigates risks to drive the highest possible sales impact and outcomes within these accounts.
- Lead the effective collaboration of “Deal level” framing, shaping negotiating strategies and tactics between sales and partners at both new and existing customers to drive new logos and iACV revenue.
- Bring a strong professional network and ensure dives and inclusive practices to attract, recruit and retain top talent.
- Establish executive level relationships within the named Global SP accounts.
- Lead and run technical and partner resources to maximum effect. You will have dotted line reports in this area.
- Teams with Partner Programs organization to provide strategic inputs on the partner program as it relates to driving the Service Provider business.
- Conduct regular sales and forecast calls with the team, superiors and theater partners. Partner with renewal sales counterparts.
- Act as a good corporate citizen to ensure two-way flow of relevant and timely information; lead encourage and inspire the team.
- Provide timely and insightful input to other corporate activities, particularly product management, marketing, partner programs and enablement.
- Minimum of 15 years prior sales experience with Enterprise Software and/or Cloud Services (including Enterprise SaaS), with track record of closing 6-, 7- and 8-figure software licensing deals
- 7+ years of sales management with experience building and running front-line account teams; ability to grow and scale upward with the company; second line management experience a plus
- Past experience and relationships with the listed Service Providers
- Strong executive presence and polish with the ability to negotiate at the executive level
- Able to work independently and remotely, yet maintain management and leadership of your team, and collaborative contact and relationship with colleagues and superiors.
- Diligent in measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans
- You are adaptable and flexible, and able to work and thrive in fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; MBA and/or Technical undergraduate degree a strong plus
- Location: already located in a major U.S. city such as NYC, Washington DC, SF etc. (we are not able to offer relocation)