The Salesforce Corporate Security & Safety (CS&S) Team is seeking a highly qualified Director of Global Security Operations, who will provide expert leadership, strategic guidance, and operational management to the organization’s Regional Security Operations program. This position will directly oversee the Regional Security Operations team which comprises of a Regional Security Manager/Senior Manager in each of four regions: Americas West, Americas East, Europe/Middle East/Africa (EMEA) and Japan/Asia/Pacific (JAPAC). You must possess a very high degree of enthusiasm, motivation and dedicated work ethic for this role.
- Report directly to the Senior Director of Global Security Operations
- Direct the day to day management of all Regional Security Operations programs to include:
- Personnel and Performance Management, Project Management, Budgeting, and other duties as assigned
- Campus Security - Direct a regional program of Regional Security Managers, Site Security Leads and contracted guard services in execution of business requirements including enforcement of corporate security standards; ensure performance of the security contractors as measured by SLA’s, KPI’s, and other indicators at our company locations
- Interact effectively across the CS&S organization with all associated teams: Resilience, Crisis Management, Health & Safety, GO Center, Risk Intelligence, Events Security, Physical Security Standards, Systems and Design
- Investigations - Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to direct investigations into breaches of security as well as company policies and procedures
- Site Security Audits/Site Security Assessments - Direct and oversee physical security audits and site security assessments for a leased office space portfolio to ensure company security standards are being met
- Workplace Violence Prevention - Direct an enterprise-wide/regionally focused program focused on preventing, tracking and responding to instances of workplace violence
- Oversee the Regional Security Operations facing programs associated with the company’s Active Aggressor initiative
- Interact directly with the Risk Intelligence Team and the Global Security Operations Center Team.
- Direct and oversee the entire Event Security Support program for Internal Events held in Salesforce Offices/Campuses when required
- Mentor and direct a diverse team of regional security program leaders in support of organizational objectives
- Identify, establish and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external business partners to ensure success of the regional security operations programs
- Provide expert leadership to security related incidents impacting the people, brand and property of the company
- As a member of the Corporate Security & Safety leadership team, express a desire and curiosity to engage in areas outside of regional security operations to collaborate with team members on business continuity, health & safety and security systems programs
- Bachelor’s degree (proven experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree)
- 10+ years progressive experience in private sector corporate security (may substitute some law enforcement or military experience) in more than one region
- Prior leadership experience in a corporate environment with a broad knowledge of security matters and legal principles strongly preferred
- Proven track record of advancement and success in previous roles
- Must be flexible to work weekends and evenings as required
- Certification as a CPP, PCI, PSP and/or ATAP CTM (or a combination thereof) would be ideal
- Executive Protection experience, conducting operations in various global regions.