Information Builders helps organizations transform data into business value. Our software solutions for business intelligence and analytics, integration, and data integrity empower people to make smarter decisions, strengthen customer relationships, and drive growth. Our dedication to customer success is unmatched in the industry. That’s why thousands of leading organizations rely on Information Builders to be their trusted partner. Founded in 1975, Information Builders is headquartered in New York City, with offices around the world, and remains one of the largest independent, privately held companies in the industry.
In addition to our industry-leading software solutions and outstanding customer service, our people are the heart and soul of our success. Passionate, dedicated, and driven, Information Builders employees are some of the most talented and creative professionals in the industry.
The Director for the IBI Global Partner Program and Operations is a key leadership position responsible for two critical areas of the Partner Business: 1. spearheading the design, implementation, management and growth of a new IBI Global Partner Program. 2. Establishing and managing an efficient, repeatable and useful set of business and organizational processes to support the efficient operation of IBIs partner business. This person will also participate in the development and execution of various partner business initiatives, activities and strategies that leverage IBI’s partner to drive incremental revenue.
- PARTNER PROGRAM
- Work with the SVP of Global C&A to develop a new IBI global Partner Program that reflects the new Global Partner Strategy.
- Lead the design, launch and management of the new IBI Global Partner Program, leveraging global partner best practices and innovative business models.
- Organize and deliver annual updates to the Channel Partner Program.
- Develop and manage a new Partner Portal
- Drive for consistent partner offering including discounts, packaging, incentives, special offerings
- Develop contracting vehicles for new partner types, new relationship and compensation models, new lines of business and new products.
- Driving cross functional awareness and approvals for new channelbusiness models
- PARTNER ONBOARDING AND ECOSYSTEM MANAGEMENT
- Responsible for Partner onboarding, management, readiness and compliance
- Support the Partner Field Sales team in providing IBI Partner Business proposition and recruitment materials to the prospective partner, and partner-specific contracts
- Manage partner application process
- PARTNER BUSINESS REPORTING AND ANALYSIS
- Perform partner business analysis and establish and manage a reporting cadence for the global partner business
- Contribute to the development of metrics and KPIS to measure the business and manage the collection and reporting of them
- PARTNER TERMSAND CONTRACT SUPPORT
- Develop partner contracting vehicles for all partner types that reflect IBI’s current business terms, policies, and practices (with legal and functional groups)
- Lead and/or support partner business contract negotiation and approvals for non-standard terms
- PARTNER SALES PROCESSES and TOOLS
- Design, execute, manage and communicate end-to-end elements of the partner program internally and to partners to meet IBI
- Lead and be involved in the development and maintenance of partner information in internal systems ( e.g. SFDC, IBI portal, Partner portal
- Act as primary internal subject matter expert related to partners, work cross-functionally to provide partner requirements and limitations, drive initiatives as needed, represent channels on product launches and key initiatives
- Ensure partner program meets evolving functional group criteria and priorities
- Educate partner sales and all IBI functional groups on partner program and processes
- PARTNER ORGANIZATION AND TEAM
- Support the SVP of Global C&A in managing the internal global partner team cadence and communication
- Support the SVP of Global C&A in managing MBOs, quotas, territories and comp plans
- Support the SVP of Global C&A in managing a partner business planning process
Ability to collaborate effectively cross functionally with Sales Operations, Legal, and Finance, and with IBIs Sales, Product and Services to ensure alignment with their business objectives
Communication: Excellent verbal, written, email communication skills with equally strong listening skills.
Personal Attributes: A highly motivated and collaborative team leader. Mature and positive attitude with a strong ability to work in and lead in a matrix environment. Has an overall passion for demonstrating business value in a technology environment with the ability to connect with, lead and influence multicultural teams globally.
Span of control: Demonstrated experience working at the first and second line management level with global responsibility. Extensive experience working in and leading virtual teams across different companies towards a common vision/strategy.
Business Acumen: Demonstrated ability to manage sales ROI, understand channel profitability, and develop successful strategies to deliver sales revenue at the desired expense/margin targets. Experienced in building business cases, presenting financial information and making business recommendations.
Process/Project Skills: Strong in defining, implementing and managing processes and leading projects across multiple geographies and functions.
Planning/Execution Skills: Demonstrated ability to create well- structured plans and then execute on them.
Technical/Functional Skills: Prior Partner Program experience within a Software company experiencerequired, specifically creating and managing a partner program.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Master’s degreepreferred.
Experience/Background: 15+ years experience working in the high tech/enterprise software industry. Require international experience.