Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) revolutionizes how the world engages with ideas and information. For 25 years, the company’s award-winning software and technologies have redefined business, entertainment, and personal communications by setting new standards for producing and delivering content that engages people virtually anywhere at anytime. From rich images in print, video, and film to dynamic digital content for a variety of media, the impact of Adobe solutions is evident across industries and felt by anyone who creates, views, and interacts with information. With a reputation for excellence and a portfolio of many of the most respected and recognizable software brands, Adobe is one of the world’s largest and most diversified software companies.
Today, Adobe is better positioned than ever to push the boundaries of the digital universe. Under the leadership of President & CEO Shantanu Narayen, we're driving even greater innovation with powerful, compelling software solutions that meet the needs of customers and markets ranging from designers and filmmakers, to enterprises and governments, to developers and home users.
Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creates an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company’s success.
Adobe IT organization is looking for an experienced professional with strong functional expertise, business acumen and people skills to lead our Global Operations Center Organization. This newly created position will report to the Senior IT Director -Infrastructure & Operations and will be responsible to set-up, manage and improve the Global Operations for Infrastructure and Applications Support operations across multiple Adobe sites. The primary purpose of this position is to provide leadership and direction for all related IT support teams and coordinate IT resources across multiple initiatives related to support services, service management, for level 1/2 technical support and NOC.
- Work with the IT Leadership to formulate & execute a strategy to set-up, manage and improve the Global Operations for Infrastructure and Applications Support.
- Responsible for 24x7 Network Operations Center, Critical Incident response organization for Adobe’s external customer facing business critical services, internal Service Desk supporting Adobe employees, Application and Infrastructure support. Responsible for Incident management, Problem management, onboarding and reporting.
- Devise a consistent global service delivery model to enable Global IT organization initiatives - formulate the required service catalogues, SLA, KPI, build support structure (vendor + in-house) to meet the business needs.
- Define, review, analyze and set the action plan to ensure SLA compliance across all the service lines.
- Set up governance mechanisms for a hybrid delivery model consisting of both In-house & Managed Services teams
- Drive a culture of operational excellence by driving continual improvements through automation, self-service and shift left initiatives resulting in improved efficiency.
- Ensure that the organization stays current with new and emerging technologies such as cloud services and infrastructure, mobility models, and big data concepts to meet Adobe’s business needs
- Partner with various service teams across Cloud Technology, Infrastructure Engineering and Applications Development organizations to drive efficiency improvements
- Drive improvements in availability by driving improvements in resolution times and management of high impact incidents.
- Experience in the architecture and design of core support operations
- Global exposure of managing 24x7 mission critical IT operations in a large-scale enterprise. At least 5 of these years must include management responsibility of IT Operations. Work experience includes leading a complex environment including global 24X7 and multi-geography and matrixed environment and teams.
- A combination of IT Engineering and Global Delivery experience of minimum 14-16 years.
- Multi-national experience, ITIL Service Management, Problem Management, Incident Management, Configuration Management, and Change Management
- Experience in datacenter, application support & network management
- Experience designing, implementing and improving core operational metrics and benchmarks for IT support operations
- Must possess an aptitude for translating complex, technical subjects into clear, business-oriented communications
- Experience with strategic outsourcing vendor relationship management and negotiation.
- Excellent administration skills & strong business acumen
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Strong budget & financial management acumen