The Director, Global Marketing is responsible for the strategy and profitable growth of the Cleanroom market segment. The "Cleanroom Segment Leader" is expected to understand, communicate and influence market trends and to develop and execute strategies that position H&V as the market leader. This global marketing position is delegated with leading and aligning a cross-functional team to develop, manufacture, and sell H&V solutions. This position reports directly to the Division President, HESF.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for global revenue and product contribution dollars growth
- Develops and communicates global market growth strategy
- Work closely with product management, sales, segment leadership, operations and R&D to develop and commercialize new products.
- Works with Regional Product Marketing to coordinate regional strategies and launches
- Supports and guides sales force in business development to execute strategy
- Responsible for pricing strategy
- Lead field-marketing efforts. Develop a deep understanding of the value chains for the target markets and applications; how and why customers and end-users use competitive products and how H&V could provide a superior, differentiated solution.
- Generates global and regional market data – market size, customers, competition, shares, CAGR's
- Develop global pricing/profitability strategies and guidelines
- Analyze and document competitive environment and recommend strategies
- Develop compelling value propositions and selling tools for sales force. Train global sales team on new product.
- Participates on committees and trade show boards to influence growth opportunities
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a BA or a BS in a technical discipline, MBA preferred
- Minimum 10 years of marketing to industrial or technical markets
- Experience in an industrial environment, preferably chemicals, non-wovens, specialty papers
- Successful track record of improving profitability, and driving a global product offering
- Clear understanding of the commercial side of business, and strong financial acumen
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to create, communicate, and implement strategic plans and tactics
- Experience in "e-marketing" and end-user outreach to generate "pull-through" demand
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word