Director, Global Inclusion Business Partner
MasterCard operates the world’s fastest payment processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Every day, everywhere, we use our technology and expertise to make payments safe, simple and smart. We know safety and security are the top priorities of our customers, cardholders and partners, so we won’t stand still in developing new and better ways to keep payments safe. Through our vision - a World Beyond Cash™ - we are advancing global social sustainability by giving people around the world greater access to the financial system, which, in turn, provides a larger and more diverse group of engaged contributors and participants.
The Global Inclusion Business Partner NAM will be a direct report to the Chief Inclusion Officer. This role is responsible for supporting the implementation of the company’s global inclusion strategy within the North America Division.
• Collaborate with leaders to develop and implement a multi-year regional inclusion action plan, including developing, monitoring and reporting on indicators of success and challenges
• Work to increase the inclusion leadership competency of managers and employees through coaching and the implementation of programs and trainings that educate staff on how to recognize and value individual differences and enrich our work in the process
• Work with various departments and staff, including Human Resources and Communications to create, update, and assure that our organizational communications, processes and policies fully reflect the organizations guiding inclusion strategy principles and areas of focus
• Develop strategic partnerships with outside organizations and professionals to support the recruiting efforts in developing a pipeline of diverse candidates, vendors, and partners
• Work with the Business Resource Groups to support meeting global inclusion strategy objectives
All About You:
• Be a business partner and consultant
• Able to motivate and inspire
• Have an inclusive and global mind set
• Willing to take calculated risks
• Ensure inclusion leadership needs are identified and addressed
• Promote, support and sustain an ethical working environment
• Comfortable working in a start-up environment