Global Delivery is responsible for working with our agency partners to ensure they are able to successfully deliver against their commitments in the data and technology space leveraging our core suite of products and services. We also function as an internal consultants, driving change and helping stakeholders be more effective through analysis of business processes, communication flow, deliverables and business value. Across the spectrum, Global Delivery represents the needs of our agency partners back to the IPG MB Data and Technology Team to inform product roadmaps and service offerings, propose new products, and surface pressing business challenges that the group can address.
Relationships are core to our success. Global Delivery is a main point of contact for the agencies into the MB Data & Technology organization and as such is relied upon by many individuals. It is key that we have solid, trusting relationships across the network to foster transparency and collaboration.
Global Delivery builds relationships throughout the IPG Mediabrands network from Executives to Department Leads to provide visibility into Mediabrands Product availability and development timelines; socialize, educate, and facilitate trainings on Mediabrands product offerings; and, create an open forum for business sponsors and in-market teams to share feedback openly.
The Director, Global Delivery North America will lead a team to deliver the above, with focus on:
- Produce transparent, timely, and frequent communication via various channels surrounding product activities and key milestones. Deliver this in a meaningful way across multiple levels in the network.
- Interpret & socialize the business benefits of our products to user communities.
- Partner with the Product team on communication for product releases.
- Utilize the Product group’s roadmaps & release notes to create and tailor messages with content pertinent to the audience.
- Provide the business with transparency to the product backlog; including the status and timing of change requests/feature enhancements and rationale for product feature prioritization.
- Product Rollout, Engagement and Business Transformation
- Bring new products to market using a service-minded approach that includes the business process analysis and support required to realize business value from tech offerings through a deep understanding of our business and that of our clients.
- Work with distributed teams to plan for and implement product launches and rollouts; understand and surface current market capabilities, strengths/weaknesses, and nuances as it relates to product requirements. Raise and escalate risks.
- Facilitate high-level requirements from local markets based on desired changes to the standard offerings, following up on decision made to include features in the product roadmap.
- Perform deep analyses of account/agency/team operations, processes, deliverables etc. to identify problem areas; propose new approaches to improve quality of team output, efficiency, effectiveness
- Support new business in RFI/RFP responses, demos or other product pitch needs. Participate if needed in pitches to help demonstrate our tools and technology.
- Customer Success
- Understand Adoption blockers and their impact on the product usage; define priorities and address them as needed in collaboration with Product.
- Commit to a reasonable and realistic timeline for the resolution of the various challenges, and ensure constant two-way communications with local stakeholders.
- Advise on and communicate the adoption metrics/rationale when the official rollout takes place. Provide transparency to the progress of the product adoption combining quantitative results and qualitative/local nuances.
- Monitor and understand product user support needs and FAQ’s and translate them to training requirements and recommendations for L&D instructional design.
Work with Product to ensure support levels are tuned to needs by understanding what support type will be most effective for a given market in a given situation; balancing rigidity with the flexibility to jump in and get your hands dirty to just “get it done.” Encourage self-service through FAQs, product champions, and knowledge sharing.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; experience trumps schooling
- 5-10 years’ experience in: consulting – in technology, adtech, or media agencies; engagement management; project/product management; training
- Expertise in media agency and marketing space desired
- Experience in change management, business transformation, and business process improvements highly desired
- Demonstrated success leading multi-location multi-functional teams
- English fluency required
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), leadership, operational, and problem solving skills
- Curiosity, open mind, effective listener, self-starter with desire to inspire impact with their work
- Pro-active, collaborative, and adaptive work style with ability to create clarity and deliver in a multi-stakeholder, dynamic environment
- Consultative approach to understanding how teams and agencies operate
- Demonstrated success in delivering results through influence rather than hierarchy
- Strong, approachable leader with experience in people management
- Ability to facilitate discussions focusing on complex technology across a variety of areas
- Experience working across cultures, time zones, and languages
- Working understanding of the US data and ad tech ecosystem
- Desire to have fun whilst we work
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
Tracking Code : 20149571