As a successful Director for our CSL 112 Program Management, you are responsible for strategic capital investment programs focused on manufacturing facilities for CSL112 production to balance current and future commercial demands in line with industry best practice. This includes the oversight of the scope and key deliverables of related programs and projects as well as progress and status of the projects. Your furthermore drive alignment and optimization of schedules and budgets of projects that are managed within a common program to achieve the objectives of the program charter.
Your responsibilities furthermore include:
- Itemize separate duties and responsibilities of the position, fully detail each major task or responsibility necessary to correctly perform the position function
- Creation of strategic capital programs and ensuring their alignment with current and future CSL112 commercial demands and CSL’s capacity expansion strategy as well as developing the charters and the scope of capital programs
- Strong collaboration and trustful working relationship with program and project sponsors
- Interaction with all global and local CEQ (Construction, Engineering and Qualification) and VCR (Validation comparability and Registration) leads of strategic capital projects and programs
- Contribution and utilization of the Global Program Management framework policies (as developed and evolved) which will provide best practice alignment and direction to the CSL Behring manufacturing sites for capital projects including standardized reporting tools in order to enable the management and oversight of all strategic programs and projects
- Reporting of progress and status of strategic capital programs and projects to Senior Leadership or Steering Committee in partnership with Project Managers; Work with program and project sponsors to ensure effective governance of these programs and projects is in place
- Manage capital programs that cover related capital projects in order to align and optimize project schedules and budget
- Manage program execution risks including appropriate mitigation measures and responsibilities
- Ensuring the program goals are met by providing a decision-making capacity that cannot be achieved at project level to solving project issues that have program impacts
- Leverage know-how, expertise & experience from each site/facility, across the various functions for transfer of manufacturing processes across sites; apply comparable global concepts / strategies across projects and across sites
- Liaise with Engineering Project Managers offices to develop streamlined, comprehensive and efficient processes to deliver strategic programs and projects, liaise with key business stakeholders such as product ownership
- Liaise with Enterprise Project Office, program management offices in R&D and BT to ensure alignment and continued improvement of program management techniques and methodologies
- Coordinate with local project sponsors and local PMs to ensure adequate resourcing is in place to achieve program objectives
As a self-starter, you appreciate growth and development in your environment, you are a leader, who manages his stakeholders always on an eye-to-eye-level and inspire others through your competencies as well as your clear direction?
Furthermore, you possess the following competencies:
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Successful track record of projects / implementation of strategic capital investment programs
- Acute and bright thinker and doer with a very high capacity of execution in a dynamic global environment
- Energetic and proactive person with strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to cope with time pressure in demanding situations
- Highly motivated self-starter with good problem-solving and social skills, service orientation and dedication
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English
This role will require the building of strong relationships with program and project sponsors at the various CSL locations to inform on program progress and creation of the strategic project portfolio.