Kellogg's strategy is to build industry leadership in eCommerce by delivering superior experiences that earn us "first digital position" with Customers, Shoppers and in the hearts and minds of Consumers. Success is defined as delivering accretive growth; delivering advantaged online-to-offline share positions; growing penetration ahead of industry; and building brand equity, particularly salience.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- B2B platform: Collaborate with B2B platform leaders and retail leaders to ensure supply chain readiness to support Retail and Specialty eCommerce pack price architectures in a cost effective manner. Specifically ensure capability to source/produce/ship frustration free packaging, product and packs designed to withstand unique fulfillment methods of eCommerce channels (e.g., mail to home), and long-tail SKUs (variety packs, foreign produced brands, niche products unique to channel). Develop problem solving and coach/collaborate regional supply chain leadership to ensure solutions are leverageable around the world; guide local implementation. Efforts could involve flexible manufacturing lines and co-man/co-pack solutions
- Retail platform: Collaborate with the Kellogg's Retail platform leader and Global regional teams to ensure supply chain readiness to support Direct to Consumer efforts in the food delivery aggregation market. Coach and collaborate to ensure local deployment. Similarly, ensure supply chain readiness to support cross-border importing, particularly in Asia, in partnership with players such as Alibaba.
- Direct to Consumer Platform: Collaborate with the Kellogg's D2C platform leader to ensure supply chain readiness to support personalization/customization and other unique forms of commerce. Develop ideal network configuration; identify solutions (equipment, co-manufacturer, or other) to enable customization at all levels (e.g., labels, product formulation, product form, multi-pack variety). With Analytics and IT teams, drive predictive algorithmic management of sourcing, manufacturing and logistics to cost-effectively manage complexity and ensure speed of delivery, integrating into manufacturing and logistics operations.
- Benchmark Industry Performance: Benchmark with the industry for supply chain performance in support of the global eCommerce operations. Work with eCommerce leaders to ensure data-driven integration of supply chain into daily operations – identifying technologies and operating routines to enable product availability.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- BA/BS/BBA degree with extensive related experience.
- Integrated supply chain experience ideally spanning sourcing, manufacturing, distribution/logistics
- Experience driving integrated solutions to eCommerce across at least one of the Retail, B2B or D2C environments. Candidates with experience standing up complex and highly responsive supply chains in "start up mode," including co-manufacturing networks, regardless of eCommerce experience may be considered.
- Experience working within a digitizing supply chain is a requirement; familiarity with key IT platforms enabling digitization of supply chain
- Comfort working with advanced analytics tools in support of supply chain excellence is expected.
- Must display an aptitude and eagerness to continue to learn how to commercially win in eCommerce – looking inside and outside the company – and how Supply Chain can play an instrumental role in driving that "win."
- Must display strong leadership, ability to collaborate and work across functions and different cultures & a passion to grow the organization's eCommerce capabilities.
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation, & interpersonal skills
- Advanced Degree (Masters)
- Experience working in a global environment that encompasses emerging and developed markets