The Director of Global CRM Innovation and Personalization will drive McDonalds global CRM technology strategy to drive deeper relationships with our customers. This role will focus on leveraging customer data to drive personalization across all customer touchpoints, as well continually adopting new and innovative technologies that allow us to most effectively leverage data to benefit our customers. This incudes management of best practices for segmentation, targeting and performance measurement.
- Identify needs and partner with IT to develop global CRM technology strategy
- Partner with IT teams to manage and deliver global CRM technology needs
- Create best practices around segmentation and targeting strategies
- Create best practices around incrementality and performance measurement
- Build and maintain pipeline of CRM innovation opportunities
- 'More than 8years of CRM, MarketingTechnology, Analytics or Data-Driven Marketingexperience
- Bachelor's degree, or higher, in Business, Technology, Analytics or other relevant degree