UM is a world leader in advertising communications, specializing in media planning and buying services. We are a talent-based business dedicated to delivering sustainable communications and marketing solutions. Our competitive edge lies within our motivated and enthusiastic workforce of talented individuals. Regardless of how many accounts we service, how many innovations we pilot or how many awards we win, UM would be nowhere without its employees.
You will support the VP of Global Corporate Communications in the planning, development, and implementation of all marketing communications and public relations activities, both external and internal, across UM, the IPG Media Lab and dedicated cross-cultural media agency, Identity.
You will champion our new product positioning as well as interfacing with industry analysts, agency partners and PR teams to support adoption of products and services. Your day is guaranteed to be diverse, dynamic and filled with surprises; would you really want it any other way?
What You’ll Do
- Support VP, Global Corporate Communications in managing corporate communications function. This includes strategic planning, executive messaging and brand reputation on behalf of UM
- Craft & distribute press releases, corporate one-sheets, talking points, messaging docs, presentations, and other communications materials
- Proactively contribute and serve as day-to-day media relations and external communications practice lead
- Crisis communications and issues management as required.
- Support VP, Global Corporate Communications on tentpole and agency events, including Cannes, CES, DMEXCO, Advertising Week and more.
- Oversee social media strategy, working in partnership with Communications Associate
- Serve as a primary liaison to key brand partners on all facets of content and programming activations
What You’ll Have
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or business-related field a plus.
- 6 – 8years of experience in corporate communications or PR. Broad exposure and holistic understanding of various media strategies and technologies is desirable.
- Strong writing background and experience with the development of press releases, marketing collateral, and white papers.
- Highly developed analytical skills, leadership and interpersonal skills, and building/maintaining collaborative relationships
- Excellent judgment, special event execution and ability to juggle multiple assignments in fast paced environment
- Collaborative, Team Player
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects at a time and prioritize accordingly.
Tracking Code : 20149452