The Velcro Companies is seeking a Director of Global Channel Development who will be responsible for global program management for the light industrial manufacturing market. Position can be performed from home office or relocation to Manchester, NH is an option.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited university is required. An MBA is preferred.
- 10+ years in the development and management of global distribution and independent sales agent agreements in the light industrial manufacturing market.
- Demonstrated experience in both successful sales in and sales out tactics/programs for both large global as well as smaller regional industrial and converter distributors is required.
- Willingness to work in NAM, LATAM, APAC and EMEA is required.
- Spanish as a first or second language is an advantage. Any additional foreign languages are also a plus.
- Approximately 70% travel.