Director - Global Category Management - Menu Strategy and Analytics
Our Client, a global restaurant franchise is seeking their Director-Global Category Management- Menu Strategy and Analytics. He / she will partner with region and key business unit (BU) leadership teams to better understand how their menus?specifically beverages, sides, and snacks?impact guest behavior, how to adjust category offerings to boost top- and bottom-line performance, and how to identify and seize upon opportunities to drive profitable customer traffic and brand engagement through menu, promotion, and related operational strategies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and communicate frameworks, analytic tools, and approaches that enable region and BU marketing teams to successfully manage Business Unit menus, with particular focus on snacks, sides, and beverage categories, as well as additional categories, dayparts, and/or occasions as may be assigned.
- Author and secure buy-in of category strategies, linking financial, operational, brand, and consumer considerations, to help guide region and key BU teams?leaders of which will ultimately create and execute aligned, region-specific initiatives and programs where appropriate.
- Partner with regional, key BU, and global beverage and snack partners to identify and articulate business cases around related promotional opportunities and innovation initiatives?ones which are aligned with related category strategies and help to achieve brand objectives, including growth in add-on sales and beverage incidence.
- Support region and key BU teams, Company?s purchasing cooperative, and designated regional beverage leaders in the creation and execution of contracts as necessary.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelordegreerequired. Masters in Marketing, Finance, Business Management, or related filed preferred.
- 10-15years or progressive, related experience. QSR and Fast Casual restaurant experience is preferred.
Experience necessary for effective job performance:
- Proven quantitative and qualitative analytical skills required, including the ability to analyze multiple sources of data, determine limitations & recommend action.
- Proficient with syndicated data interpretation and analysis, demonstrating the ability to provide value-added insights to internal stakeholders.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams in highly matrixed or global contexts, demonstrating the ability to secure organizational alignment.
- Familiarity with a wide range of consumer research techniques and track record of leveraging consumer insights to launch impactful growth programs.
- Category and/or restaurant menu management experience, having achieved the ability to counsel experienced marketing teams with value-added guidance.
- Extensive project leadership experience with intercultural teams working remotely and across multiple time zones.
- Experience negotiating complex beverage and/or key supplier service contracts, preferably on a global basis.
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization.