Director, Global B2B Marketing
As a part of Global B2B Marketing, the Strategic Partnerships and Global Acceptance Marketing team provides end-to-end global marketing support for Enterprise Partnerships, Government & Development, and the Center for Inclusive Growth and Global Acceptance. The team is accountable for developing marketing strategy, managing demand creation and content marketing programs, as well as executing integrated digital, social and event amplification campaigns globally.
Reporting to Vice President, Global B2B Marketing for Strategic Partnerships and Global Acceptance, the Director of Global B2B Marketing will be focused on building thought leadership, generating demand and creating a community of global influencers for Mastercard’s Smart City initiative, City Possible, a new model of private public partnership for urban development (www.citypossible.com). This will be achieved by:
• Developing marketing strategy, plans, programs and campaigns to advance urban development solutions that address the most pressing challenges cities face today.
• Working with key business partners across the company and Communications to create compelling content to address buyer’s needs at each stage of their journey; amplify content through integrated digital, social and event marketing campaigns to build thought leadership, create demand and generate pipeline.
• Understanding today’s complex digital media landscape and how to leverage each channel to create a holistic marketing campaign to maximize impact.
• Managing the entire life cycle of demand management, including demand generation and up-sell and cross sell to existing customers through marketing automation and CRM marketing.
• Tracking and analyzing campaign metrics to measure performance and inform improvements for future efforts.
• Supporting other marketing initiatives within the team as needed.
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
• Expertise in demand generation and content marketing
• Extensive experience in managing integrated digital, social and live event marketing campaigns
• Experience working with the public sector or city governments a plus
• Strategic mindset with ability to make quick decisions in challenging, ambiguous situations
• Creative and agile, with a can-do spirit and start up mindset
• Superior written and oral communication skills
• Must be results driven, solutions and customer focused