Our teams consist of the most accomplished experts, engineers and craftspeople working in theatre, film, tv, broadcast, concert touring, corporate events and hotels and staging. With 170 patents and over 70 trademarks, we are a company defined by innovation. And, through our network of 70 offices spanning five continents, PRG is capable of delivering for its customers anywhere on the globe.
- Responsible for managing an account management base of $4+ million
- May manage a team of Account managers in a location, across multiple locations or within a region
- Cultivates and maintains favorable contacts with key and major accounts of the organization for the sales of events and/or entertainment projects.
- Demonstrates innovative production solutions and provides resources in the best application of products or services to achieve client’s vision.
- Coordinates company technical and service resources to accommodate client needs.
- Participates in the RFP/order process from inception to close.
- Plans and estimates event costs and margins according to Company guidelines and in consultation with Company management.
- Analyzes records of present and past sales, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenue and contractual obligations in order to supportbudget development and revenue/cost forecasting.
- Leads and participates in client presentations.
- Formulates and implements an action plan to initiate sales opportunities with client.
- Prepare and define scope of work with client; to include budget, project schedule, work flow, internal resource requirements, concept designs and layouts.
- BA degree
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Advanced problem resolution skills and communication abilities
- May specialize in a specific product, market or discipline.
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate PRG products and services
- Experience within the entertainment industry